xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
C2C

Best Racing Game For Pc Opinions wanted

The Best Racing Game

Best Racing Game For Pc

I played NFS Carbon and loved it every thing is cool in it and it is better than NFS prostreet

-reply by G@meR

Well GTR and Richard Burns Rally if u want simulation, real simulation, and Grid i think is the best. Nice driving a combination between arcade and simulation and great graphics. All toca games are great.

i think test drive is the best and the NFS collectionanyone played here testdriveyou can have motorcycle as well as cars races alsotry itand also all the best

try the need for speed series guy

need for speed hot pursuit 2

nfs underground

nfs most wanted

nfs prostreet

nfs undercover

I'm sure u'll b thrilled

My friend wanted to buy a driving PC game but he doesn't know that much about racing games. The choices that we've come up is: Grand Turismo, Midnight Club, and Burnout. Is there any other games that would be really good for PC with wheel/brake? Thanks for your time.

I can't tell you anything about the wheel/brake because I never really looked up whether the game supports it or not. However, the driving games that I find fun are Grand Theft Auto (car damage, stealing cars) and Need For Speed (any of the MW/HP-style).

BTW, you ought to try the iPhone games too - using the accelerometer to steer is difficult at first, but then it feels like a real steering wheel!

I love Need for speed games, and i think they are the best in their type :) btw : I actually enjoy Test Drive Unlimited a lot. Well, I am not really a hard core racer and what I like about TDU is that it uses an actual Hawaii (?!) map. So I can just drive aimlessly from one end of the island to another. And it is like a multi-player game so from time to time I get to see "real player" behind their cars.Though I must say, I usually get bullied by them. I guess road bullies exist everywhere - online and offline.

RfactorBest Racing Game For Pc

Rfactor is hands down the best sim racer on the market right now.  I hear Papyrus is going to be coming out with something in a year, they are good.

-reply by Tom Speed

Gtr2's got really excellent realism involved in it, another game that is beginning to become a little old but is a goodie is "Grand Prix 4" its really fast and requires good reaction times and quick judgments. It reminds me of "Need for Speed 4" racing the Mclaren F1 on the tracks (very gripping experience to win a race).

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)