xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
C2C

Best Racing Game For Pc Opinions wanted

My friend wanted to buy a driving PC game but he doesn't know that much about racing games. The choices that we've come up is: Grand Turismo, Midnight Club, and Burnout. Is there any other games that would be really good for PC with wheel/brake? Thanks for your time.

I've played and enjoyed the original Need For Speed Underground, as well as Midnight Club. As for Grand Turismo, no clue. I would reccomend Need For Speed Underground though.

Need for Speed Underground 2
I got addicted once I started playing.. :lol:

404.png

404.png

A short clip here :

files.ea.com/downloads/eagames/official/nfs/underground2/us/G_PHORIA_revised1_HI.mov

UNCOVER THE UNDERGROUND

Discover the living, breathing world of tuner culture in Need for Speed⢠Underground 2, the sequel to the best-selling racing game of 2003, and the latest blockbuster installment in the legendary Need for Speed franchise.

Taking place in a massive, free-roaming city featuring five distinct interconnected neighborhoods, Need for Speed Underground 2 delivers an immersive game world where the streets are your menus. As players explore the city, theyâll encounter rival racers who will school them in the ways of the underground and tip them off to the hottest racing spots in town.

Deep new performance tuning allows gamers to fine-tune every aspect of their rideâs handling and performance, while hundreds of new visual customizations guarantee players can create their own personalized, totally unique car.

All-new game modes join Circuit, Drift, and Drag events to add depth and variety, pushing car and driver to the limit, while more than a dozen new cars and hundreds of aftermarket parts from the biggest names in the business make Need for Speed Underground 2 the deepest, most authentic tuner experience ever.

Key Features

Free-Roaming City: Explore a massive city divided into five distinct, interconnected neighborhoods, ranging from serpentine suburban hills to an intense downtown grid. A complex series of drivable freeways connect the neighborhoods together.

Emergent Gameplay: Want to make a name for yourself in the underground? Youâll need to find it first. Races can happen anywhere and at any time and as players encounter rivals on the street theyâll be clued into where they can buy the hottest upgrades or enter the most elite events.

New Gameplay Modes: Three new gameplay modes are added to last yearâs circuit, drift and drag competitions, challenging gamers to hone their skills in a number of driving disciplines.

Performance Tuning: Tune every aspect of your carâs performance with hundreds of licensed aftermarket performance upgrades and then fine-tune everything from the gear ratio to the suspension for the ultimate ride.

The Hottest Cars: More than thirty of the most sought-after tuner cars are available from the hottest manufacturers--from Mitsubishi Motors, Nissan, and Toyota to Ford and Volkswagen, if theyâre hot on the street, theyâre in the game.

Visual Customization: With more than twice the visual customizations of last yearâs game, there are literally billions of car combinations available to gamers. Featuring audio upgrades, scissor doors, spoilers, headlights, side skirts, roof scoops, hoods, rims, wide body kits, neon and more, if you can trick it out in real life, you can trick it out in Need for Speed Underground 2.

Environmental Variety: Each of the five distinct neighborhoods in Need for Speed Underground 2 feature a unique look and feel, including varied driving conditions and track types. Road surfaces, real-time weather effects, and environmental hazards will keep gamers on their toes as they race from dusk till dawn.

Online: Gamers can put their reputation on the line, challenging the worldâs best racers online for the PlayStationďż˝2 computer entertainment system.*.

Get more at http://www.ea.com/nfs

Yeah, the original Need For Speed Underground was addicting as well :( . I've been wanting to play the second one, but I happen to be a bit short on cash :lol: . Is there any major differences in game play and features from the original? From the pictures, it looks quite similar.

Hmm i revommend Juiced cuz it is just really cool, like they got real car mark there and not that stupid fake marks like in most games. Also tou can play online with out friend. And dosent need so new computer, like in Need for speed underground 2 you need really nice computer if want to play it with good graphics.

i think best driving games are :1- underground2 - underground 23 - gran turismo 4 - gta4:vice city5 - gta 5:san andreas6 - need for speed :most wanted...(coming soon )7 - taxi driver8 - burnout revengethanks alot ....

Well, it depends what do u like... if u are looking for good grafic, good story, high speed and something what is not so complexive, deffinetly try NFSU2, it is just fantastic game and u will spend reallly nice time while u are playing missions... when u are at the end, u can choose all cars and tune them all for free...If u really wanna expiriance really good simulation and wanna try something more harder, something what's real... try Colin McRae 04... U will feel like u are really driving...I played F1 1998-2002 ( dunno about some newer versions... ) and I can say it is very good game.. so u will not feel sorry if u choose it... tell me in what u are interested and I can send u some screenshots to see what u wanna buy...

Now burnout and Gran Turismo is for consoles only. Underground 2 us pretty frustrating at best. EA coulk do a lot more. NFS Underground was very good. It had about 100 races to play in Careeer mode, lot's of parts and a fun driving model. NFSU2 has a better one, it also has o0pen city driving, better graphics and so one. Altough it's very boring. You won't even have to concentrate on your driving. So, I'm for NFS : U. There's also a fun game Trackmania : Sunrise, you do lots of sti+unts and tricks with your car, NFS : most wanted is coming. So, do the next best thing, take the next-gen game, no noe knows how it will be, so see for yourself before we do. Hope that helped.

My favourites are:Testdrive unlimitedGran tourismo1,2,3,4,5Nfs underground 1,2Nfs most wantedNfs prostreetWorld racing 2Thanks

Nfs underground 2 was absolute bollox. SUV's? what was need for speed thinking? I like nfs: porsche unleashed or nfs: most wanted.-reply by stefano