xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Megaman

Favorite Rpg Game whats your favorite

My absolute favorite RPG would have to be Shadow Hearts: Covenant. Excellent story, realistic, dynamic, and funny, characters, a hands-on kind of combat system, wonderful soundtrack, I dare say it's the best game I have ever played.After that is:2. Final Fantasy X3. Final Fantasy X-24. Jade Empire5. Knights of the Old Republic6. Morrowind7. Neverwinter Nights8. Shadow Hearts9. KOTOR 210. Guild Wars

For me the best game is Elderly Scrolls III: Morrrowind. The reasons are the music in the  game is the best I heard in all rpg's I've played. The graphics in the game matched the latest graphics back then. The game is open-ended, I know people who played this game over a year. Currently the company is making Elderly Scrolls IV: Oblivion. The graphics are unbelieveble, just check it out on Gamespot.  :P  :(  :P

137755[/snapback]

yea i like morrowing it was awomse i made two accounts and made a spell and killed everyone in the game on one account so i had millions from selling armour and i liked ruled the world

Well, my drug is Rose OnlineRose Online...
Graphics are kiddie style and whole game is cute as hell :P currently in beta stages and p2p's , but i played it for 6+ months and i love it hehe...community is cool too...so: recommended...

My favorite would have to be Diablo 2 because its just plain fun online...Chatting with friends diffrent pros and cons to each character...it used to be hell of fun becuase there were no items called runewords taht would give u skills you shouldnt have eg. Enigma +1 to teleport when before that you had to have a sorseress to be able to teleport.And also sorcs have become obsolete for rushing

I know this sounds kind of silly, but my favourite role playing game has to be the website runescape. My friend plays this a lot, i play it a little bit to. The programmers who created this game must obviously know their stuff.I haven't got final fantasy, although looking at these posts in here, everyone seems to be mentioning about how it's a good game. I'll have to look into purchasing it in the future so I know what everyone else is talking about ;-)

Well, I would say FF7..but I've never actually played it :huh: although I want to get it sometime soon(who cares if its old :/ I've yet to ever play it).So..either Vanguard Bandits(PS1), or Diablo2. Although this isn't counting the old SNES RPG's, because when it comes to SNES RPG's nothing can top them.

My favorite game is ragnarok online. I have played it for many years and it was the first good MMORPG that I tried. There it tons to do in the game and there are many people to make friends with there.After ragnarok my favorite RPG's are the legend of zelda games. I have been a big zelda fan and I have played every game released.

My currernt favorite RPG would have to be Xenosaga. I think that all of the characters have really good personalities that makes them seem more "real" which is something that I haven't really seen in most RPG's. The way they look is also really well done and the dialogue that is written for them is fantastic. The storyline is amazing too. It really gets you thinking. It leaves you with many questions and you just want to keep playing and hope to find the answer but the more you play the more questions you have. When you get to the end and complete the game you just can't wait to get the next game to see if you're questions will be answered and to see how the story will progress. Other RPG's I've played, once you beat the game that's it, it's over. There is nothing else. But with Xenosaga this is not the case. I believe that Xenosaga is the best RPG out there right now.

Ultima Online!!I've stopped playing it but I still think it's the best.It's the only one I've actually played as in "try get get better at" so maybe that affects my choice...

Mine's probably Legend of Legaia for its battle system that allow you to execute combos and chain them with other combos or maybe Legend of Dragoon just because the coolness of Dart's armor (in normal form). Currently, I play Final Fantasy XI on my PC.