xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Megaman

Favorite Rpg Game whats your favorite

- My favorit RPG is Zelda , i had played all games of the series , While the first until the wind waker , but my fav of all is Majora's Mask , I'm in harry to play the next , i mean (the legend of Zelda Twilight Princess) .

- but when i was surfing in the net i found this picture "Luna's Plight" i had never heard about it look the picture

http://www.lycos.fr/

:D anybody know things about it this legend "Luna's Plight" ????

the best rpgs for me in the console would beFinal FantasyArc the lad and Suikoden~as for the PC one of the best rpg game sive played is Divine Divinity and also DiabloII

I love RPGs, and therefore I have many, many favorites. I have to say though, I prefer the American "Medieval" style RPGs over the Japanese fantasy style (like Dungeons and Dragons mroe than final fantasy). Well, I love Final Fantasy 7. Great game, and It was worth all the time I spent playing it. heh, I even got that Knights of the Round summon materia. I spent so much time growing that Gold chocobo O_o... And the story was great, though confusing at some parts. I also LOVE the Elder Scrolls series. I ahve played all of the Elder Scrolls RPGs but Daggerfall, and I love them all. The Elder Scrolls Arena was great, very revolutionary for it's time. Don't even get me started on Morrowind, that game is like a drug or something. My only gripe about it (and the series) is that they are very hard to get into. I wanted to play Morrowind so badly, and it looked so cool, but running around with a dagger and regular clothes just wasn't cutting it. I had to use a guide for the first 10 or so missions, but once I got stronger and had much money and weapons, the game was amazing. The story was great, and though rarely seen, the cutscenes looked great. The game also scared me sometimes, like when you walk out of a dungeon in the ashlands and an ash ghoul neaks up behind you. Great games. Also, it is very interactive, contrary to that dude who said all rpgs you just point your characters into battle. You can still pickpocket someone when you have low skills if you are good enough with yoru controller or Mouse and keyboard. Thats another thing I love, your skill matters. The only Elder scrolls game I don't like is the Elder Scrolls Travels, a really crappy game. Well, I guess that is understood as it is for the cell phone, and you can't really do much with that. I also love Dungeon Siege. Great game, its like a Real Time strategy game but just focusing on heroes, kind of like the hero elements in Warcraft 3. I haven't gotten too far in it, because I started using linux and have really only been playing UT2004 and steam games through a windows emulator.Whew... thats it. Many others I didn't mention, but this would take me forever.

my favorite rpg games are obviusly the final fantasy 7, and the other are the dragon quest (o warrior in usa) 7.this game is fantastic the graphics are horrible, but the history and the play mode are espectacular, this was the best seller game in japan, even more this game is an icon of culture in japan, and the character and monster desing are made by akira toriyama.i wait anxious for the release of dragon quest 8 in america.

long life to zelda!!!!!it's the better game out there, simple and convincing, and it doesn't have interfaces where you fight like yugi-oh style or intincated stories wher you sleep before the game begins, because of that and a thousand of reasons more, long life to zelda!!!!!bansai!!!

Well i will have to agree with most of you guys, my only problem is that im not a professional gamer like most of ya, i mean only things ive played in rpg is just not enough to counter the list of some of you (and that of list of yours shows just your fav games, not the total amount of games youve played).But those games ive played are really cool to me, though i have not gone to the end of any one (except D2, but not gone to the last level which i think its 99). Ive played Morrowind, which, to my experience, it was the most "not linear" game ive ever played, Never Winter Nights, which i enjoyed a lot, but still have not finished, Vampire; The Masquerade, but somewhere around the second town my pc got virused and i lost everything, and as i tryied to re-install, it just got frozen and frozen each time i tryied to beat the third boss monster, and of course, diablo I and II, which were my fav at the time.I think eveybodys got their own favs at some time, and as time passes by, and as games keep on pumping, you just keep getting new favs all the time, as it gets with music. (well that is just my personal point of view).

For me the best rpg game to ever come out was Final Fantasy!!!! biggrin.gif

i agree with that...final fantasy games are the best rpg games ever...the final fantasy vII is one of my favorite :)

The first RPG I ever played was Earthbound, and it's still my favorite. I also liked Chrono Trigger, and Wild Arms. Earthbound was just so creative, more creative than anything that comes out now. Chrono Trigger was 1-of-a-kind as well. Wild Arms is the only western RPG I've seen, and they mix the themes in it so well. The story was so incredible that I cried at times towards the end when people died.

144128[/snapback]

My Fav. RPG of all time would definatly have to be Major Mud. its an OLD School BBS dial-up text based game. pretty kewl, REALLY old. if you have never heard or played this before check out some info on it, if you choose.

http://www.mudcentral.com/

it was a pretty kewl game. Would have stayed kewl but they stopped producing new updates a while back. game was broke down in Mods. the produced 9 mods total.

This is my list :)Dungeon SiegeDungeon Siege 2Diablo 2Champions: Retrun To ArmsMonster HunterChampions of NorrathLineage 2World Of WarcraftGuild WarsAnd alot more XD

my favorite rpg game is final fantasy it is very brilliant game and has too many characters that i like it.the characters are created very nicely and good .the graphic is good too.i think it is one of the best game i have ever played.i like never winter night too.

Well, in my opinion Final Fantasy made the market. The classic battle system is still used even in games today, though slightly polished. The "world map" feature is another notable addition that hasn't faded out. Let's not forget that Final Fantasy is the landmark game that launched all of this into motion. But I wouldn't give all the credit to that one title. FF has all the makings of a great game but still tends to lack in some categories that others have not. Chrono Trigger - whats not to love about this game? Music, Story, Characters everything about this game rules and continues to for me. I played this back in the days before FF7, so I have to go with Chrono Trigger for MY favorite RPG.1. Chrono Trigger2. Final Fantasy (All)3. Zelda (psh* All)4. Morrowind:Elderscrolls and Fable would rate as some newer favorites. - done