xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Megaman

Favorite Rpg Game whats your favorite

i gotta say final fantasy is an amazing game, but im really into the MMORPG's at the moment. I think from my experiance that guild wars is the best rpg around considering what you get. First off there are no monthly fees, so if you dont like it, your not going to have to pay loads for it. Also there is a level cap at 20, which some people dont like, but it means that everyone is at the same state at the tournament stages of the game, so for things such as the hall of heroes, you are sure that there arent going to be people that are almost double your level. This is good as it shows your skill at playing. The game is very PvP (player vs player) oriented, so the RPG section of it isnt the best, but it gives rewards for the PvP sections :rolleyes: Oh yeah and the graphics is amazong, i think everyone that reads this should buy it and join my guild :lol: hope to see you online yall

well i like diablo 2 : Lord of Destruction, and World of Warcraft the most (i love u blizzard ;P) , D2 : LOD is a very nice game, graphics are a bit old now, and it's easy if u know how 2 do it, but it's a fun game :D World of warcraft is realy the best one ever, it's fun, it's cool, nice graphics, good pvp things (soon battlegrounds :D) and some hard endgame stuff. Only those @#^! lags are realy killing the game some times (normaly not realy laggy, but sometimes it's just a lagspike from here to the moon)

I love the Final Fantasy series all of them. But I would have to say the Elder Scrolls series are right there with them. Final Fantasy for the story and Elder Scrolls for the open form of it. You can just wander around for hours upon hours...days upon days.

i would have to say that i like kingdom hearts, kingdom hearts chain of memories, and final fantasy seven the most.

TBH i like Stratergy/RPG games like Final fantasy Tactics and onimusha tactics.I also like mmorpgs my favourties are as follows1. Legend of Mir 2: The Three Heroes2. Lineage 23. World of WarcraftAdventure RPG's:1. Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicals2. Star Ocean: Till The End Of Time3.Nevewinter Nights + Both Exapansions

Morrowind was a great game, especially with the mods and all that were downloadable, however, I am obsessed with Final Fantasy X!All I can say is I've been playing too long. You know your good when you kill the Final Aeon in 3 hits (1 for his first form and 2 in the second only because 999999 damage isnt enough to take it out in one hit) I love Anima. Hes so Wicked! He like... twitches and he does loads of damage. You all may think I'm crapping you, but thats the magic of the Sphere Grid witch is my favorite leveling system in any RPG I have ever played. My Yuna does more attack damage than Tidus for crying out loud. And I love the storyline, the music, the graphics, everything. Its only flaw would be how linear it is. Makes it rather easy. However, there are plenty of little mini games to get you sidetracked so oh well!

I like almost all RPGs its my fav kind of game. I like Final Fantasy games and Star Ocean Til the end of time. Nippon Ichi has really good strategy Rpgs too. Fire Emblem is a good strategy rpg. Xenosaga is a good rpg too, Suikedon 4 was kinda dissapointing though. Didn't really like it. Gauntlet Dark Legacy is a good action rpg. A lot of the old rpgs r really good to like the ones for Nes and SNes and the original Gameboy. I can't wait for FF7 advent children, it's supposed to have a remake of FF7 with it too, i'll definitly but it then :P

I like almost all RPGs its my fav kind of game. I like Final Fantasy games and Star Ocean Til the end of time. Nippon Ichi has really good strategy Rpgs too. Fire Emblem is a good strategy rpg. Xenosaga is a good rpg too, Suikedon 4 was kinda dissapointing though. Didn't really like it. Gauntlet Dark Legacy is a good action rpg. A lot of the old rpgs r really good to like the ones for

Nes and SNes and the original Gameboy. I can't wait for FF7 advent children, it's supposed to have a remake of FF7 with it too, i'll definitly but it then :P

151214[/snapback]

sry i meant buy, not but :P can't be perfect everyone makes a mistake every once and a while so calm down and leave me alone!

TBH i like Stratergy/RPG games like Final fantasy Tactics and onimusha tactics.

I also like mmorpgs my favourties are as follows

1. Legend of Mir 2: The Three Heroes

2. Lineage 2

3. World of Warcraft

Adventure RPG's:

1. Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicals

2. Star Ocean: Till The End Of Time

3.Nevewinter Nights + Both Exapansions

150646[/snapback]

Lineage 2 is AWESOME

hey peeps..yo im going to have to agree with most of you peeps man..final fantasy is the best but hey guys have u seen the ff 12???its a totally different environment eh???do you think you guys are going to like that one???well lets look at the previous one lol..im gonna have to say final fantasy 8 is the best for me...i mean c'mon guys it was the first awesome 3d graphics back then when it 1st came out right???just tell me if you guys dont agree and its cool with me lol :P but i think it is...the love story was just awesome..so sweet so beautiful hahahaha...i love the characaters as well..squall,rinoa (so hotT),quistis(so hotT) lol haha and it goes on to selphie..ff8 battle system is almost the same right???correct me if im wrong though ok....and another final fantasy that i like is the 10 and 12..whooooo!!!same things...hot chicks and cool story and characters...:-D well peace!

I have played Never winter nights, but I didn't like it very much. I tryed to play also MU (my schoolmate suggested it to me) but it seemed even worse to me. I'm not saying that those games are crap or something like that, maybe I just wasn't so interested in this.But 3 months ago I tryed to play an online text RPG game (Darkthrone) and I still didn't stopped playing it...maybe I'm changing lol :P which RPG game do you suggest me to try?

Hehe...i know it sounds funny but i really liked the first episode of Harry Potter - rpg :P I was just of the right age, i like that sort of supernatural magician things and as soon as i started playing it i liked it - easy not too complicated and pretty wonderful effects there...I went through it like 3 times because i wanted to get all the bonus cards that you have to collect throughout the whole game..well that was me...i like to play strategy games more..