xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Megaman

Favorite Rpg Game whats your favorite

Mine has to be Ragnarok Online and Seiken Densetsu 3 ^^i love games with job change systems~ ><I love RPSLGs also, things like Fire Emblem and Black Matrix >w<The support system on Fire Emblem is what got me so hooked in the first place! XD

Final fantasy7 rules all time list no other final fantasy game past or present can touch itand thats the truth

The Fire Emblem Series is my favorite rpg game(s). I like the unique style in battles and such. It seems kind of like a cross between Advance Wars and any normal RPG. Has anyone noticed? The only thing I really don't like is how weapons break so easily. It gets annoying to have to buy new weapons all the time. The system where if someone dies, they can't come back is annoying also, but it makes sense. I think in a game later in the series they should have an incredibly expensive staff or something that brings back allies. The support system is cool too. It took me a while to understand it, but eventually I got a level 8 thief with an iron sword with a 25 percent critical hit chance. Go figure. The art is another good thing. That is why I like Fire Emblem.

hi allman i really hate rpgs, no offense, thats only MY opion but damn, rpgs i think are so boring, all u do it control little figures to go to war, no action at all there man! and u get addicted to it. No action at all there. i say 1st person 3rd person shooters all they way. they are packed with good action and nice graphicas another thing about rpgs are there graphics suck, even though they are getting better they still such compareed to the 1st person shoters, because they are gettikng better also. rpg needs to good req. ments because they are nto good agmes to play but if u addicted its ok, don't take teh offensively i just don;t like rpgs thats all.1st person shooters all teh way packed with actiona dn fun... Half Life 2 Doom, wolfesnsetin all the way baby! FOR PC!yo yojerryjamn :rolleyes:

My Favorite RPG(and Game) of all time is FF8, though Dragon Warrior 4 was an extremely awesome game. So I would say the FF series and the DW series are the pinnacle of RPGs, though I have only good things to say about Morrowind, and even everquest Online Adventures for the PS2. Needless to say I am a big RPG fan. There really haven't been any that I haven't enjoyed, although I haven't played one in a while, I played x-2 but it didn't really do much for me. It wasn't bad or anything I just prefer other games more. Hopefully I can find another good game, I have wanted to play Lunar(on the Sega CD not PSX) and maybe Star Ocean for PS2, I hope they are good : )

i mean, its obvious....the best rpgs are...super mario 3, final fantasy IX (ya 9!!!) ,and ocarina of timesuper mario 3 is flawless. they designed the game so its able to be hustled through. all the monsters and stuff come out at certain times and stuff... its all perfecting timed and mario in a bear suit that turns to stone? what could be sweeter?

I think chrono trigger would be the best rpg I have ever played. Before Chrono trigger I would play any rpg and stop playing them after 10 or 15 mins. because I found them as very slow and boring games. Then this one time I decided to play chrono trigger because of the high rating it had, so I tryed it out and I was immediately hooked to it, the story had trapped me. After finishing this game I found out that I really Liked rpg's I just needed to give them a chance and play them a little while longer until I get the hang of it. Defenitely chrono trigger is a one of a kind game, It has an awesome story, graphics (back at those days), music and gameplay. I still havent found an rpg with the cool items, and magic and attacks like the ones where all 3 units would attack. After this my second favorite would have to be Final Fantasy 7 and then earthbound. They are really good Rpgs.

POKEMON!!! looool, no! i played that when i was a kid, and it was fun :lol: for kids... :rolleyes:now i play final fantasy's, i just started playin VII cause everybody says it's the best of FFs and it's a shame to me not knowing how it is...i also liked a lot kindom hearts...

POKEMON!!! looool, no! i played that when i was a kid, and it was fun :lol: for kids... :rolleyes:

now i play final fantasy's, i just started playin VII cause everybody says it's the best of FFs and it's a shame to me not knowing how it is...

i also liked a lot kindom hearts...

156203[/snapback]

oh come on now, the pokemon games are classic, i mean that game has some awesome things about it, sure they may kill it with having to release so many but just think about the classic red and blue then stop thinking about the tv show and card game and that game owned

anyway the best rpg in my opinion would have to be legends of dragoon for the ps, oh how i wish they would use that combat system on more rpgs.

Final. Fantasy. VII. Hands. Down.

I also liked Fable alot, but FF7 gets my vote.

156653[/snapback]

oh man i almost forgot about fable, awesome game. i cant wait for the 2nd to come out i hope it wont disappoint

Fable was awesome and FFVII is best game ever, but my favorite rpg is Star Wars KOTOR II... hands down i love that game ive beaten it 50 times over.. and im still loving it... you know why, it is never the same thats why .. everytime you play you get new items and junk its sweet.

i dont really have a fav RPG but my top favs have to be:(no order)Tales of SymphoniaFinal Fantasy 9Star Ocean 3Zelda (ok it's not really rpg but...)Phantom BraveDigaeaKirby (for SNES)Golden Sunect.