xisto Community
ladyspanky

Negative Calorie Foods its for everyone who wants to be slim and fit.

Cool. How about Jell-o? I heard that a producer, I can't remember his name. ATe Jell-o for like 2 months straight, and nothing else and he lost 70 pounds.

137004[/snapback]

Really? Didn't he develop some side effects to that because eating only jello could not be very healthy...

I downloaded the e-book ``Negative Calories'' recently.

I am going to try eating the food items mentioned in it as my experiments with the South Beach Diet and Atkins proved rather dangerous. No doubt, I lost some weight on these diets but I developed serious side-effects.

I feel that the negative calory diet should be safe and effective.

137148[/snapback]

Serious side effects? Ouch. What were they?

Yeah, I think the negative calorie foods should be pretty safe because all the foods listed on ladyspanky's list are vegetables and fruits - all good for you. -_-

Anyway, good luck with this. I might try it myself, too because I'm getting a little bulge in the stomach area when I sit down. :D

raaeft1, remember to post your progress here. :D

Really? Didn't he develop some side effects to that because eating only jello could not be very healthy...

137155[/snapback]

I now remember where I saw it, it's from this celebrity show called "The A-List" and the host asked if he got bored eating eating the same Jell-o day after day. And then all he said was "well, within the name jell-o, there is alot of variety." Then the host laughs like crazy and they move on. -_-

wow i never thought that posting this thing would be such a help for you guys. good thing i thought of it. as i said, i read about it at my mom's book and i never had a second thought to try it. its really effective! believe me.

Unfortunately, I hate stuff like celery but I guess if you want to lose the weight, you have to make sacrifices! I've heard of negative calories before and read debates about whether it's actually true or not. But it would work because all the items are healthy and mainly made up of water, so you wouldn't get much substance in your diet!

Right well. I asked my health teacher, a certified nutritionist and personal trainer, and he said that there are no negative calorie fruits. Celery and cucumbers are really the only truly negative calorie foods.-hayk

response

Negative Calorie Foods

The article above is mostly false. Most of these foods do have calories. A few of them have 0 or close to zero calories but almost none of them have negative calories.

-reply by Mike ladder

if u remove or reduce carbhydrates from ur diet and increase proteins, u will start loosing ur weightits also called atkins system of diet, may be some of u here are already familiar with italso some think its wrong method, but trust me, i loosed more than 10 kg in 2 months with this methodthe method is not simple, a kind of integrated!i will explain it if someone is interested!oh! and btw i am a medical student too!:)

The list is mainly vegetables and fruits, so I guess its good for your health. Anyway, our bodies don't digest veges or fruits because they mainly consists of cellulose, so we only extract the vitamins and water. My theory is that the body uses energy to extract those useful stuff since the fibres can't be absorbed. Anyhow, its a good list to have, thanks for sharing.

wow, I have heard the celery was a negative calorie food, but some of the others kind of shocked me. Thats really cool though, because I love some of the foods that you listed, and well pineapples are my favorite fruit, so I guess I am in luck! thanks for the post :o