xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
toilet95

Best Paying Job what is the best paying job out apart from sports

the people that says 'CEO' etc aren't really getting it, being a CEO isn't really a job since no-one is really paying you for you to work, so you pay yourself. But astronaut? or something like the president's personal 'First Prime' or something like that so kinda like Smithers in the Simpsons might have a really high pay but im talking about the position I bet smithers would be better of working as a sewer worker and have a higher pay.

what is the best paying job out apart from sports

Well, I really don't have a clue as to who makes the most, but if I were to venture a guess, it would have to be that poor sap that has to climb all the way to the top of radio and telephone towers to change the light bulb. If he isn't the higest paid, he darn sure should be!

THE best-paying gig in the world: being Bill Gates :)
After that, I would say that something in entertainment would be the most lucrative depending on talent and popularity. J.K. Rowling is set to live very, very nicely for several lifetimes.

It used to be Bill Gates.... But now its a person here in Mexico called Carlos Slim, who got the chance to buy the only telephone company through a friend that he had in the government for a very small amount of money. He then converted his telephone company into a monopoly by not letting any other telephone company operate in the country until a couple of years ago. The result.... He owns over 90% of the telecommunications here in Mexico, and also a large percentage in Latin America, I wouldnt really know how much but I have heard that this guy earns 1 million an hour.

Well, a doctor get's paid pretty big, but there's definitely higher paying jobs out there. Well, I suppose it'd be owning a company that starts small and get's big. I'm talking McDonalds or idSoftware type deal.

The best paying job is in some monopolistic trade such as electric power, telecom here.Most civilians work for government get paid 14 thousands per year, a common staffer do some low level work for electric power company get 20 thousands per year. As a result, some consensus leaded by civilians request an investigation of the payment of those monopolistic trade companys which holding by country.So. I think the best paying job is working for those company.

One of the best paying jobs i know in Brazil is called the "pratico" i can't find a translation for this unfortunately but ill give a job description:The "pratico" is that guy that parks big cargo ships in the port. He has to know the bottom of the sea like the palm of his hand, and how to operate the ship of course. When the ship approaches the pratico comes on board and the captain gives control of the ship to him. It pays around 40k/month depending on how important the port is!

what is the best paying job out apart from sports

I think my friend its the glamour field which pays the best. That being a good and famous actor. The payments are usually in crores.

And if you don't treat it as a job then it may be IT jobs like being analyser etc. 

Again it depends,if you are interested in doing job that pays you more or you want satisfaction from it as well. And most of the career counsellors do IQ testing that gives them more understanding about your intelligent and social quotient. So people with high social quotient prefer media, PR, Admin,Management type of jobs. While analytical people prefer scientists,engineer,analyst, architect, artist type of jobs. When i did my test before choosing career, counsellor told me to go for science and analytical type of career. Again givng such test and understanding your available option can help you choose the right career. Again it's random output in life where you get satisfaction or money from your job. You can't predict that you can get satisfaction and money, both from same job. It varies from person to person.

Edited by mahesh2k (see edit history)

Having a stupidly high amount of money, in a high interest account. Billy Gates at the moment is a bit off of 2 other people in making it to the top spot, still he is a rich son of a...

More with the programming. How much would a good programmer get? Could you compare it to a less God programmer? And how "good" would the programmer have to be?

-reply by Bmonsterboy

I think the job with the most potential of earning is that of a writer. Based on the writer's skills, there's no limit to what he/she could earn in these days - books (both traditional and digital) will never go out of fashion and people will always look for them to escape from real life. So if a book is tooo good then the author can earn millions in a very short time...

I think the highest paying job is a bank robber. I mean think about it, first you blow a hole into the bank with a Mini loaded with TNT. You then run around frantically with your oompa loompa minions, bagging all the bonds, cash and gold bullion and shifting it to your rocket ship. As the cops begin closing in on your location, you have your minions pull out the dead cow carcasses and line a perimeter around the bank. The heat is on, they call the swat in with gas masks, your oompas let loose the red eyed ravenous fluffy bunnies on em, its an abolutely horrifying blood bath.After you've packed your rocket ship and lite up your cigar, you give the cops the finger and blast off. The cow carcasses flare up into a cataclysmic explosion propelling you at an unfathomable speed towards the moon, where you make you escape. Mega income in 30 minutes.Not bad.Creative story over, peace out.

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

The best paying job is proerly prgramming because Microsoft pay there workers BIG and i meen big amounts of money to develop operating systems like Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Server 2003,Microsoft Longhorn and Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional. Look how much Bill Gates has got and he started at the bottem and now he is the richest man IN THE WORLD. What you need to do is practice hard at school and go to Univercity and graduate.

This is probably correct =D didn't someone say if bill gates drop 500dollar on the ground he makes more money if he just continue to walk instead of picking it up? xD