xisto Community
Velveteen

Do You Have Stairs In Your House? I am protected.

I used to have stairs in all the houses we rented in the past, but now we don't. I don't really mind it. I like being able to walk around with ease. Stairs are too tiring... considering my lazy personality.

I have no stairs in my home. (Its only an apartment). I recommend that elderly people not live in houses with stairs because of the danger it can cause them. Slip and fall and can't reach the phone to call 911. :S

I live my parents, and our house has two sets of stairs, each with 14 stairs each. One leads to our basement, and the other to the second story where our bedrooms are.What a random topic :lol:.

Well i guess it all matters on what you consider stairs because i have like 2 or 3 steps that lead into my kitchen and dining room area and also my family room. Other than those i have 2 stories upstairs and stairs that lead to my basement. So lets see all that together is 6 stairs total in my house.

Hi,There is one set of stairs for me to go to my room. It is quite narrow and quite tricky to navigate through but it makes it even more fun :PMy friend fell down quite hard from the top of the stairs, It was hilarious for she was singing when she fell :D She was ok though