xisto Community
Velveteen

Do You Have Stairs In Your House? I am protected.

I have 2 sets of small stairs, what do you have? Posted Image

I have only one set of stairs in my house. consisting of about 25 stairs. It goes straight to my terras above. It is constructed with white marble. The wall of the stairs are covered with family photos.?

Inside our house we have 3 sets of stairs one leading to the basement one going upstairs and then another set going up to the attic bed rooms and outside the house we have 2 sets of stairs one down bye the street there are about 4 steps then you walk up to the house and there is about 3 more steps to get to the door.

Yep. There's one set of stairs that goes to the second floor and a few random steps around the house. I'm sort of sad because the house we're moving into doesn't have them and I really like running up and down them.I remember always being so afraid of stairs. Because of that, walking on them makes me feel proud noww.... XD

I have 5 sets of stairs, the first leads us into our house. The second leads us to the kitchen while the third takes us to the 2 bedrooms one of which is the master bedroom. The fourth staircase leads us to my room while the fifth takes us to the terrace. There is absolutely no need for me to exercise because of the distance between the kitchen, T.V and my room :lol: