xisto Community
Velveteen

Do You Have Stairs In Your House? I am protected.

I do not have stairs in my apartment. I live in a split level 2 family apartment. My neighbor who lives above me has all the stairs.

I don't have any stairs in my house. There is a small staircase out the front of the house though to get onto the verandah, and out the back there is one step as you go out the back door. There is also a sorry excuse for a staircase leading down to the shed/garage...it's about 3 steps in stone that are all different shapes and sizes...and they're not even level. Lucky we don't get visitors that have to go down them all the time.

Well I really don't believe I am about to post this, it isn't exactly what I excpected to see, but you asked so I will tell you. I have one set of stairs, it goes from the bottom floor to the second floor (No pointless connector type things that randomly have 3 or steps at the top :) , but there cool too)

Only 2 sets, Velveteen? That's not too many. ROFLLet's see, I have 13 heading to the basement, and ... 14 heading upstairs. So 27 total. Interesting question, but quite original. hehe :)

I agree, odd question, but I have no stairs in my house. Mainly because I have two little brothers, and my parents didn't want stairs. So I live in a one-level house. But there is a flight of stairs outside leading down onto one of the streets, because we're on a big hill. :)

I have Stairs that lead up to my Apartment. I hate them, because they make doing laundry more difficult. Because i have to carry my laundry down the stairs, then walk to the laundry room, come back and walk up the stairs, come back down, get the clothes carry them BACK up. Its tireding. And they also suck when you come home late and are really tired, or had to work...or went to school. Plus i have fallen down on them more then a few times. The only good they do is knowing someone is coming up them.

Well, where do I start. This is about the wierdest question ever but... Ive got 6 sets of stairs. Ive got 2 like curved staircases to my upstairs, and then 2 curved to the basement, all 4 of these in my entry hall way, like u know how stairs to the basement go under stairs that go up. One to upstairs from the kitchen, and one to the top floor, weve got 3 floors and a basement. yea my house is pretty big.

Yea I have 2 sets of stairs, which are really cool. You can walk up and down them and have fun and race my dog up them, my friend though, man.... He has like this awesome spriral stair case that we always make stupid videos on. But my girlfriend has 3 sets of stairs... that makes me jealus...

I have two sets of stairs in my house.. One that goes up and one that goes down, with wooden rails on both sides of each set. It's a pretty common design with the houses on my street. Nothing fancy about them :angry:.

There are very steep stairs in my house :/ Every time walk to the downstairs i scare that i might fall and break my neck.. Not really :lol: I keep running dow if it cost my life... But still its dangerous if you own so steep stairs.. How im goingo make it whem im old??