xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CiaraRae

America Vs. The Rest Of The World Versus

I live in Canada, but I have vacationed in the U.S. I like going shopping there too, in my city the biggest store for clothes is a Old Navy. I absolutely love New York, it's the best place I've been in the U.S so far. I also like vacationing here in Canada, the mountains of British Columbia are gorguous. The camping out here is no different from camping in the U.S but I seem to like it out here because it's close to home unless a tree falls on you or what not.If I could say which is the best place to live... I would say Canada. Canada is my home and native land (har). My culture is Canadian is another reason too. I like to US, but to an extent that I would only go there on vacations. My reason for that is because the U.S has much more of population then Canada has, and I am closterphobic. I am not a huge people person. My city would be compared to as a small town in the U.S. >.>

Vacation in my own country, of course I'll have my vacation in my own country. But there're other better stuff to see out from my country. So yeah, I would go visit America, AGAIN :blink:.My favourite place in America? NYC. Miss that place!

I want to go to Japan. I'm a big anime otaku, but I also love the culture and the progress they have done in the past century after so much fedualism.\But for vacationing, I want to go anywhere new. I love exploring new places, seeing new sites.I REALLY want to go to the Virgin Islands. My stepfather's family has a place down there, and my mom got REMARRIED down there - but they STILL haven't taken me!Stupid college happening when they vacation.... ^-^

I don't live in America,but I have to admit I used to be a huge fan of "the land of the free and the home of the brave"Once upon a time the US represented all these,with the huge cultural impact it has always had on the rest of the worldRecently,it has become like that bully in the playground,you wish you could do something about it,but you don't.Wel now there is hope.Within the next two years they will change their leadership,already the composition of the senate and the house has changed.Hopefully the leadership will respond to the responsibility of being the most culturally influential nation on earth,with its mass media,its movies its television programs,and the internet! :blink:

I've traveled a lot, and when you get down to it, people all round the world are pretty much the same - the same qualities and the same faults. And when you think of it that way, it doesn't really matter how different places differ physically.

I live in Australia, have already had holidays in America, Canadam Philippines and to lesser extents HK & New Zealand, and I'd have to say that I'd like to explore other parts of Asia and/or explore parts of Europe. Also exploring other parts of Northern America (ie Chicago, San Fransisco, Vancouver) would be more interesting. (Ok enough of LA, San Diego and Vegas.. have been on hols there once.. well twice for LA perhaps).

I live in Croatia and i would like to come and see how people live in particular places of USA. I would like to visit California, New York, Washington DC, L.A. I dont know if i would want to live in America. I love my country and Europe. So it would be great to visit America but only for one month.

This is a kind of a stupid question, because USA and each and every other country has its pros and cons! It is also very usual, that one loves the country in which one was born...Also the world is getting smaller and smaller in terms of globalization and the big differences between the USA and other developed European contries are getting smaller and smaller...acctually I think that today many countries in Europe took what was so amazing about USA and used it in its own way of life and so the only things left in the USA are those bad things - this is why most people nowadays hate USA for being the world-police, spreadin' democracy with weapons and similar...This also concerns vacations, because today you go on the internet and you can surf, see videos, photos and any other info about almost any place on the Earth! You can even talk to almost anyone on this planet through forums, chats and stuff like that.In the past, if you wanted to go to lets say USA and you lived in Europe, you would not know how life is there, you would not see a single picture and so on...Today, however, you know exactly what to expect in each and every country across the planet;Maybe I got a bit out of the subject, but that is because I wanted to say that I do not like to travel for the reasons stated above - I just don't find anything interesting there that cannot be seen on the internet, PLUS I haven't lost anything anywhere :lol:Greetz

If I lived in America, I would definetely vacation in any other part of the world, I would only vacation in america on weekends or for a few short days, maybe go visit yellowstone park or something. But on my big vacations I would definitely rather vacation someplace else thats outside of my country. It could be anyplace, there are lots of awesome places in central and south america, and they really arent inexpensive. I guess America would be a better place to live in, the economic situation is better, the highest tech gadgets come out there months before any other place. There is a lot of space over there.

its like we the countries are best friends

Im English and i absolutely hate almost everything about america, america is Englands child and i wish we would disown it.

So i think i would never go to america because i would hate it there and i would also hate t give america any of my money and help support its economy. The best place to live? maybe not england, atleast not the south east...yuk...maybe somewhere in a mountain, or maybe scotland or the middle of england.

If you live in America, would you rather vacation here, or in another part of the world?
If you live in another part of the world, would you rather vacation there or in America?

And which place is the best place to live: the USA or your country?

Well, from what I have heard about America, I would love o go there. But to live there, thats out of the question. I've been brought up in england, and I love it here. No matter what happens britans Wellfare state will look after you, but over in america. They don't even have health insurance with most jobs. You have to pay for a check up if your ill. Whilst over here, everything is already paid for. It's brillant here, i'm not saying England is the best place to leave in, as there are many flaws with england. But it is a great place to live.

life in America

America Vs. The Rest Of The World

It is said that America is a Dream Land that any person would like to live in even for short time.For me,America,as any other country,holds its traditions,and its way of life.What is important is that,it is the signe of pluralism,of multi-races,multi-relegions,and the start of every American's life who lives inside it or who we may call American imigrant.As an Algerian citizen,I believe that my country shares the whole part of my heart,but I can say that America was and it is my dream to be realised one day!I mean,to come and visit its first thirteen countries(historical places),and to get,with the American,in their simple life.Thank you

-reply by Hana

living in americaAmerica Vs. The Rest Of The World

Living in america is wonderful. Unlike the british up top I think it is a place of its own origin not of english origin. We may speak the language and things like that but that does not mean we are englands child. The english just cant get over it that we beat them twice in 1776  and 1814. and we saved your sorry bums from the nazis so if anyone should diown something it she be you.S