xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CiaraRae

America Vs. The Rest Of The World Versus

If you live in America, would you rather vacation here, or in another part of the world?
If you live in another part of the world, would you rather vacation there or in America?

And which place is the best place to live: the USA or your country?

I am American and I LOVE my country. Talk about busy... I live in New Jersey (the most densely populated state) directly between NYC and PHL. Seriously, I know fast paced life. That said; NJ (even though called the armpit of America) IS the most expensive state to live in and the median income is 2nd highest in the country... AND!! It's still beautiful!!!! Cape May Is beautiful (one of the nicest beaches in America)!!!! I live right near Princeton University too, an let me tell you AMAZING. The only other country I have ever been to is Canada (Vancouver, Banff, etc...) it's nice. It just makes me so mad that people don't look deeper into America, there is SO MUCH TO DISCOVER. just because you went to Cali, Vegas, or NYC it doesn't mean you have seen the best that America has to offer, you haven't even scratched the surface!!! We Have *58* NATIONAL PARKS ALL OF WHICH ARE BREATHTAKING!!!! YELLOWSTONE ISN'T EVEN THE BEST!!! SOME OF THE PARKS ARE BIGGER THAN ENTIRE COUNTRIES!!!! >>>>>>>> Everyone do me a favor and download the fotopedia app of US National Parks. <<<<<<. The photos were taken by a Chinese photographer over a decade!!!! Even people from America don't know how beautiful it is...

Hahaha, you're right! We better stay in the place where we have all the rights and that is our country but it's nice to visit other country too (just to see the difference) but I want to die in my country.

I live here in USA and I don't mind it at all. We all got faults, but I'd rather live here and be able to complain to my gov than to not be able to at all.