xisto Community
jacob

What graphics program do you have?

I like to use GIMP for several reasons:1.i use linux and linux comes with GIMP2.GIMP is free and i don't have A lot of money to buy photo shop3.GIMP may be harder(from what I heard of GIMP /photoshop users to use but it is the same upper level of photoshop

I use Photoshop CS3. I love it. I created lots of cool things with it. I mainly used it to get rid of the noise on the photos I take with my crappy webcam. I also use it to make it look I have super powers! Actually, I use it for a lot of stuff. I didn't really notice that until I wrote this post. I use it for dynamic lighting too!

I use Photoshop CS2. I've been a fan of it ever since I first got it almost three years ago. It took me quite a while to master even the basics though, but now I'm proud to say I can do some pretty cool stuff. I know for a fact that I probably don't use it to it's fullest potential, but that's OK because I just make graphics and tweak photos for my own personal enjoyment really. I do however want to learn how to make website templates with it, as I've seen some very nice templates done with Photoshop in combination with ImageReady (which I also have).

I use Photoshop CS4... it's the newest because I only got it this year for an art project that I have to do... it's hard to get started and learn everything, as it has lots of features, but once you know how to use it it's pretty easy to use and it is an amazing tool. I actually think Photoshop is the BEST out of all graphic making tools...And apparently, it is the international standard for all companies that do graphics designing or uses it to do website templates.

Ive got the Corel Craw x4 graphics suite, its actually got some really good stuff in there. Although its definitely more suitable for print media than web design. Ive got illustrator/photo shop/gimp (the regulars), i find these quicker than Corel Draw to work with.

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)