xisto Community
jacob

What graphics program do you have?

These are what I used for the following jobs:For bitmaps - Photoshop 7/CS, sometimes Fireworks MXgif animations - Animation Studio (part of Paint Shop Pro)For vectors - Illustrator CS, AutoCAD 2004, hopefully Flash MX 20043d stuff - 3d studio max, perhaps Maya 6 in the future

for now photoshop csand rarely macromedia mx (trial) no point in buying if not usedphotoshop by the way is way better than fireworks or any other image program out there B)

Well I mostly use photoshop (the latest and best version) and paintshoppro (da same Program :PP)...Flash mx for flash banners but haven't done these for many months....(too difficult for my puny brain)

I use Photoshop 7.0, XaraX, Xara 3D 5.0, PSP8, SwishMAX & MS paint... i'm pretty good with it to ;).. use to do all my cut out jobs in Paint lmao

Close but not quite, as a trade off for its cheap price, PS Elements must have to do with fewer features and smaller number of support than a full-blown Photoshop. Photoshop 4 has even more features the PS Elements 2.0 If you're only into cursory image editing, then Elements is right for you. But I suggest you get PS-CS to expereince the whole thing.