xisto Community
Zenchi

GMAIL INVITE EXCHANGE the only thread valid

Hi Guys.. I am not sure what is happening here... Do you still nedd invites?It has been a long time since Gmail has been opened for public and any one can open an account as easily as possible,,,So...no point in having so many invites... So if someone wants to open an account they are ready to go in the Gmail home page... So...Anyways... if you still want to be invited... let me know.. I will be very much hapy to send you an invite... :D

gmail invite

GMAIL INVITE EXCHANGE

Replying to varalu

In England, we cannot get a gmail.Com account because the name was taken, so our email address would be googlemail.Co.Uk which I do not like.

If you still have a gmail invitation, could you please send me one?

Thanks

-reply by Lisa

I thought that you didnt have to invite someone anymore. I think now you could just sign up.

You don't, if you haven't noticed this topic is 4 years old, and it was just doesn't go down into the abyss of old Xisto topics since people like you (and me now thanks to this post) keep bumping it up.

As this topic has no real use any more, I am closing it, to stop it reappearing at the top of the list of posts.If you would like this topic reopened, please PM any staff member.