xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Here's proof that girls are evil

Bottle it and call it vodka.  8)

88765[/snapback]

I've seen the equation before and it's been pointed out that the problem is that the Bible says it's the "love of money" that's the root of all evil, not money itself :)

1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

One of my friends was trying to solve that - she's in Pre Calculus as a sophmore :)Anyways, being a girl, I try to be evil, but in a sophisticated fashion. After all, if you don't look important while doing something, you didn't do it right.

hehe well i know that for a fact for a long time now,but i also got a solution for that...just say your broke :)

Girls aren't evil .... they're complicated and emotional .... and guys hate complicated and emotional .... because guys are simple .... breathe in/breathe out, eat , drink, have sex, sleep ....

I'd hate to be a guy .... where's the thinking?, the emotion?, the sparkly purses and shoes?, ....

guys are only good for one thing .... and most of them aren't even any good at that! ....

cheerie .... Posted Image

Girls aren't that evil. They are just moody and want everything their way, or they'll start bashing you until you feel so helpless that you accually fall for it.

But girls sure put an evil spell on me, however. What is it about them that makes me go to the length to earn their approval? :) I once slept outside of her house because she told me she would get back to me with an answer. She didn?t come back to tell me until the next morning. I froze my gonads off that night... and for that, they are EVIL! Can you sense the bitterness? HA HA HAPS, by the way nice job resurrecting the buried topic. :D