xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Here's proof that girls are evil

heh that was pretty good. I guess all girls have the potential for being evil, but so do men. No one is perfect, but that is what makes us so interesting and all unique.

hey if women are evil i submit to thier power cuz they are good looking and would do anything for them, well not everything you get my point wink wink.

Ok Hey Wats Up WIth You yeah Girls Cost Money But Hey Thats Wat Money Is For Treating Ur Girl Liek royalty... But Once She Cheats On u, U Cut The Cash Flow... Nah I Love Girls .. Just Who I AM There Funny And Aewsome To Hang Out WIth

I sick and tired of all you people "Not all girls are evil" crap, it's just a joke you dodn't have to take it so personally or "girls are evil but so are some men" Honestly! it's just a joke, just take it for what it is and move on. You don't have to justify everything you see/read. You are the people who can laugh at a good muslim joke but as soon as some says anything offensive about you, you get all up in arms and sue the crap out of someone ***. I find this very funny and that is all.-reply by 10 ragin asianz