xisto Community
iGuest

Whats the most recent movie you watched?

I just watched Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story yesterday. I went into it not expecting the knockoff movie to be very funny. The commercials when it first came out got to the point where I would change the channel when they came on. I was very pleasantly surprised by the movie, as it had me laughing more often than not. Some of my friends told me it's a very smart movie too, meaning that you could pick up more jokes you had missed the previous time(s) every time you watched it. Overall, a very funny movie that should be appreciated by anybody who is even remotely into music and the history of music.

Beetlejuice :DI know it is a very old film but I watched again this film. Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice!!!

I also just saw The Strangers in theatre last week. It is the latest horror/thriller and the movie website describes the plot as this: After returning from a wedding reception, a couple staying in an isolated vacation house receive a knock on the door in the mid-hours of the night. What ensues is a violent invasion by three strangers, their faces hidden behind masks. The couple find themselves in a violent struggle, in which they go beyond what either of them thought capable in order to survive. I thought it was very good until the ending. Everything about it was scary, and it was not too cliche like many of the latest horror movies. However, the ending left me feel cheated, as no real conclusion is drawn.

The most recent movie I've watched is Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. Well, it's actually the most recent movies because I saw it twice - once with some friends and second time with my family. I thought it was pretty good. It was better than the first in my opinion. There was a lot more fighting and highlights that kept me interested the whole way through. There were a couple times when it seemed that the movie was too long but in the end, i was satisfied with it. It was definitely no Iron Man - movie i saw before this - which was amazing but i still enjoyed it.

now the most recent film that i have seen would have to be charlie and the chococlate factory its only been out for how long 3 years or something like that its quite disgraceful for me as i thing that johnny depp is the best male actor out therewhat are peoples thoughts on the new walle havent seen it yet just about to watch the trailer and also what are your thought s on the new batman film dark knight or some thing just finished watching the trailer its looks brilliant, what are your thoughts

I do not really know. I saw "The Happening" on the cinema. It was the most boring film ever... it is supposed to be a horror film, but I laughed more than I got scared. It was horrible... I have seen parts of films on the television, but I can not remember the names.

The most recent movie i've just watched is untraceable. Loved it! The basic synopsis is:Within the FBI, there exists a division dedicated to investigating and prosecuting criminals on the internet. Welcome to the front lines of the war on cybercrime, where Special Agent Jennifer Marsh has seen it all--until now. A tech-savvy internet predator is displaying his graphic murders on his own website--and the fate of each of his tormented captives is left in the hands on the public: the more hits his site gets, the faster his victims die. When this game of cat and mouse becomes personal, Marsh and her team must race against the clock to track down this technical mastermind who is virtually untraceable. The movie was great in terms of how technology can really affect our lives. 10/10 in my opinion...

the new mummy movie that was terrible. it was boring and long and the storyline was kinda stupid no point to it. the older mummy's movies were much better then this one

The most recent one? I watch.. hmm.. must be the Pirate Carribeans..It is funny and make me laugh more than i could laugh, this movie is the best comedy and fighting. In some point it is interesting in fighting, while comedy is mixed inside, so let the audience feels relax and not very tense. This is good movie for relaxing while needing something to go serious on.

I've watched Hellboy II: The Golden Army, last weekend. I cannot exactly compare it to the first one, see, the first one had somewhat nice visual effects, like summoning Anung un Rama into this world, Karl Ruprecht Kroenen's mangled face while the second one has a lot of other... species, like trolls, elves, tooth faeries, goblins and a whole lot more. Personally, I prefer the second one. There is not much action going on, if you call the slaughter of BPRD agents action, but I liked it because there is much more fantasy. It, somehow, paints a magical world beyond what human eyes can see; in a way, it is a lot more magical than the "occult" workings of the Nazi and Rasputin in the first film.Oh yeah, I especially liked the Angel of Death. I think it's a "she" but it seems to speak in two voices: one male and one female. Those who have watched del Toro's Pan's Labyrinth might recognize some similarities in The Golden Army :)Well enough of that, as any further rambling from me might end with spoilers for those who cared :)

the last move i saw was... Michael Clayton.. well to be honest, i think this movie is a bit 'heavy' as it's a nominator for some movie awards.. i found myself confused at times.. the plot is a bit complex i think, not something that you could saw without using your brain.. maybe it's just me?

I've pretty much seen every new movie, except for the girly ones. Last one was Wanted, which I thought was a pretty awesome movie with some great special effects. I just loved how they were able to shoot around corners and all the mysteries.

The last movie I saw on TV was just a few hours ago - V For Vendetta, which was amazing. Last new movie I saw was Iron Man, which was also really good. I was expecting a generic hero type story where the guy saves people from robbers and stuff, but I was pleasantly surprised.Last movie I saw in theaters was The Dark Knight. I don't really have to say anything about this one. :)