xisto Community
iGuest

what is your religion?

Cool ~ I found a religion thread.. well i know it is a bit out-dated but people post something anyway~! ... ok how about some questions:1. What is your familys religion:2. What is yours: 3. Do you believe in god? if yes.. does god have a form? 4. Are there Angels and Demons?5. is there heaven and hell?6. Ghosts/spirits? and if you can think of anything else to go on with what you believe add on!!

Cool gotta love these topics :D Lemme 1st put an addon question :o :What does your heart tell you about the world you're living in and things you believe in?Here's my answers LOL:The family on my moms side are Christians and those on my dads side Catholics, excpets for my mom and dad though, my dad doesn't believe and my mom believes in Paranormal things, as for myself, I believe in things wich I've experienced trough life and my religion is based on those from many, many cultures lol I would be too much to fit on just 1 post :D it opposes all systems and religions as well as it's kinda parallel to it, I've put the things wich I think are correct together from "Holy" books, history books and experiences.From my point God isn't a relegion but a spiritual connection and He/She/It is everywhere even in the most ugliest thing or evilest person.I also believe we all have souls (wich are our own part of God) and I think Angels are souls very close to their origins (God) and demons are earthbound souls wich don't even are aware they are eartbound or hurting others, as the same with ghosts. Spirits I believe are souls who dedicated their existance in helping Gaia (the Earth).Heaven nor Hell don't exist, it's what we make of life ourselves and the moment we pass out we "evolve" to a higher level of consiounce wich we can't comprehend with the part we use in our brains.(hmmm I wonder what the other (largest)part is for?)These were my points of view :D Peace

lets just say religion is used to make people better about themselves btw im a lutheran so you catholics have fun hahaha

Well, my whole family is Catholic... But my immediate family, my mum and dad, have raised me without teaching me anything about my religion. I don't go to church, I don't have Fish Friday (which I would love), I don't go to mass every Sunday, or any Sunday, for that matter... And because I've never been taught about my religion, I guess I don't really have one. I've never practised one. But I'm not an atheist, I believe in God. But I've often thought about taking up a religion, though maybe not Catholocism... Islam has always interested me, but my parents made a point of implying that they would kill me if I ever "converted" to Islam, when I brought up the fact that I was interested in it...