xisto Community
holyium

Halo Isn't That Good

I agree. Halo is highly overrated. It just becomes very boring after awhile, even if playing online and with mods. With the release of Halo 2, it brought the series down even further, since it was a terrible mistake. You can have more fun playing any other game, especially if it's online.

Come on! Halo is better than Counter Strike. They are actually both good in their own aspects.

I used to love playing halo, driving aruond in those extremely dangerous vehicles.Unfortunately, this computer doesn't seem to want to load halo so I can't play it anymore.I can't see why you guy's think its rubbish but ah well, we all have our own opinions. I like counterstrike too, just prefer halo overall :huh:

halo is one of those games that can be sold to young veiwers and that is the only reason why it is that great, its got us young and its in our heads as an classic....lets not forget its almost a copyright infringment of Unreal, and its not fun

halo isnt that good at all even thought critics say alot of things just to create controversy. microsoft thnks that they all pro and just coz they dominate the operating systems area doesnt mean that they can produce quality games.  not alot of ppl play halo with majority of gamers prefering to stick with counter-strike because it can be run on practically any computer and doesnt require an expensive upgrade to play it.

7572[/snapback]

well first off, halo is a thousand times better than counterstrike. Microsoft may dominate the OS, but they have millions of flaws in their OS's and i prefer Linux, and i agree with you that microsoft isnt all that great in the gaming feild.. but BUNGI is. HALO is an AMAZING game, CS isnt. thats the end. more excitment, more options, and more gameplay time.. simply better.

Ive played all of them, and indeed they are different. I remember thinking that xbox and halo were a piece of crap, until I played it. I thought it was really awesome, I beat the game from start to finish in the hardest difficulty level in cooperative mode with different friends, and the vehicles were very cool. The same thing happened to me with counterstrike, I was like, how will I ever stand to play a game were you get killed and have to wait for some other people who could be camping somewhere to get killed or plant a bomb or something. Then I played it and, wow, what a great game. The Quakes, Ive always liked them, except the Quake IV which I did not like because it felt more like a doom v3.1 or starship troopers the game. The Unreals have always been awesome fps.

halos a good game but its a bit repetative. sometimes i get so bored i just start killing my own people for fun.if the game was more interesting it would have a greater fan base. like if a master cheifs wife came into the picture perhaps. i played a 2d version of it that i thought was way more fun. haha

halo isnt that good at all even thought critics say alot of things just to create controversy. microsoft thnks that they all pro and just coz they dominate the operating systems area doesnt mean that they can produce quality games.  not alot of ppl play halo with majority of gamers prefering to stick with counter-strike because it can be run on practically any computer and doesnt require an expensive upgrade to play it.

7572[/snapback]

HALO is by far the best game ever. Yes, Counterstrike is a good game, but its not as thrilling or addicting as halo. Once you play halo for about a month and really get into it. You are trapped, thats how good of a game it is. Trust me at first you may not like it but once you become good and build a strong team its a great game. the talent never stops either becasue you really do realize that teh more you play as a team teh better you get.

ight i think that halo 2 is the best game in the world true it doesn't ahve a very good campaign but it is just hard enough to make it toughg but not impossible and if u have x-box live EVERYONE is on it people with 360 still play halo its that good they could be playing call of duty or perfect dark but you no what everyone playing the best game out and it is a game that you never get board of so shut up newbs and CS is good but u do the same thing every time with halo you can do a bunch of other stuff

I agree Halo is crap.
Counterstrike is one of the best online games. Check out cs source from the steam site!

Doom 3 has the best graphics engine and is better then halo in my opinion!

Play doom 3!

I Ditto that, I know Plenty of games that are better,
Including some for N64, PS1, and including some Classics.

like Perfect dark 1, Finnal Fantasy 7, Mario Super stars, Ect.

Halo is crap everyone knows it just some people cant accpet it there are alot better FPS out there so why play Halo

I have both halo and counter strike and i disagree that some poeple can't adimit that halo is rubbish i think that halo is far better than counter strike graphics-wise, multiplayer and in single player. Halo i admit after 2 months you get bored of it but u get bored of cs the same way but i keep coming back to play halo more there is much more depth in the gameplay and a better storyline. CS is a gd game but people are at a fault where they think it is better than halo i think people fail to admit that halo is a masterpiece and should be regarded as one of the best fps's out there. the only think halo 1 has about it that need major is improving is the fact that it would be great online.

Halo is a very amazing game compared to most shooter games that come out. The graphics are amazing and the gameplay is really good. It gets all the hype becuase it is that good. If people who say they hate it would only give it a chance they would probally really like it.