xisto Community
holyium

Halo Isn't That Good

I have to disagree with you Holyium.  Halo is a good game and you forget it is not microsft making the games it is comapnies like bungie and the branches of EA.

well put. just because you hate microsoft doesnt make a game *BLEEP*. if you hate microsoft, so what, microsoft doesnt make games, bill gates "cant be bothered", he just gets the makers to add a microsoft thing in there. bungie and other game makers are the real ppl who take credit. halo is an awesome game and i cant wait til november 11th when halo 2 comes out! :rolleyes:

I didnt just here that. Sorry but CS is that good of a game. To me, it could lay on the street and 20 cars could run over the disc and i wouldnt care[actually i would a bit because i had to spend $50 to get that game]. Halo is tons better. In every cateogory you can score it in. Just wait till Nov. 9 when most people that have an xbox will more than likely be playing halo 2.

I think that all u that thinks halo 2 isnt insane are crazy. it is the best thing that has happened to gaming ever. every one should go and get a copy when it becums in stock becuz it is so great.HALO 2 ROX PERIOD......

if you're going FPS, like Army of America or Socom.

:(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

socom may be a tactical game and gives the option to look through the gun.... but it is not a first person shooter. it is a third person shooter. appearntly killzone is a really good FPS for the ps2 console.

it is the best  thing that has happened to gaming ever

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

so the company that made halo isnt? or the platform that it plays on isnt? or the company that made the platform isnt? how can you say, with any confidence that "HALO2 pwns everything else that suxors and it best thing ever cause it 1337"? it is a good game, and a great first person shooter, but did not deserve the hype that it got, nor the 'best game ever' titles that were thrown around

the reason halo2 sold so much on intial day (including preorders) was because xbox had one good game, which came out roughly same time as console, and was bought by almost any xbox owner, then xbox/mircosoft failed to produce any games even comparing to halo, so all xbox owners could do was wait for the sequeal. Just as the will wait for Halo3

halo2 is not the best game ever, nor deserves to be called it

yes wat do u mean this game isnt that good. It rocks it must be the best game on the market right now . Microsoft did a really really great job with this game. I cant wait to get x box live. Im guynna rock out on xbox live and own everyone maybe we cna own tons of people and make a clan

To me Halo 2 seems way to short to be considered a good game. I mean I heard people beat it in like only the second day and those are my friends who arent nerds who play it all the time while something like San Andreas took me about two or three weeks of not pretty non stop playing along with sub missions and odd jobs. Just my opinion.

I still prefer Halo, Halo 2. Counter Strike is good at online play but Halo is Better. With the Release of Halo2. Halo Series Rocks.

Halo is over two years old, and Doom 3 was only released this month. When comparing games, you can't just judge them on face value - you have to take into consideration every aspect of the game, as well as what was the standard, and the capability of technology at the time .

I think Halo is great... and CS is great... But I like Halo and CS equally... I enjoy playing both of them and they have fun online and graphics. :)

I recommend taking the time playing Halo. It sounds like you have not played its MULTIPLAYER and that's Halo's best feature. The MULTIPLAYER is just fabulous PERIOD.There is no other game that can top this in my opinion. Halo is in a class of its OWN.