xisto Community
holyium

Halo Isn't That Good

halo isnt that good at all even thought critics say alot of things just to create controversy. microsoft thnks that they all pro and just coz they dominate the operating systems area doesnt mean that they can produce quality games.  not alot of ppl play halo with majority of gamers prefering to stick with counter-strike because it can be run on practically any computer and doesnt require an expensive upgrade to play it.

how can u say that. all can say it ur weird don't like FPS game and screw u. LOL!

lol. I seen movies and screens. I don't like the game either. I just don't like the sci look the game play might be good and their engine my rock but don't like the look of the game. ( Yes, ut is not one of the games that I would play.)

Come on guys, be nice. Others have opinions too.Anyway, I personally like Halo, but I can understand it. (I do not play online) When there are 20-50 enemies on my screen, I do lag rather badly. (I flipped the warthog over in the Second Scenerio and killed 2 Marines.) Although, I would personally look for a different game if you're going FPS, like Army of America or Socom. It's all in what you like really, if you like Sci-fi, go Halo. If you like the more down to earth games (FPS and Down to Earth don't go together...) play something like I mentioned above. A good mix of these of probably Soldier of Fortune 2. :P

I love halo, I'm getting Halo 2. I currently play Halo PC online.. The only reasons people hate halo is if they have a bad experience while playing (for example, most of them get owned like hell online) or it doesn't run good on their PC because they're too cheap to stay up to date.

It's ok I guess. Maybe the reason a lot of people don't like it is they expected too much as It was really hyped and all. I'll certainly try Halo 2 and see what it's like. This time my expectations are pretty low so it might actually surprise me.

I am soooo looking forward to Halo 2. The first was (IMO) spectacular for its time, but the grafix are a bit dated now.The reason why I liked the first som much is simply this: It is not very often that you find a game that has such an engrossing 1 player/campaign mode, and still have the multiplayer just as good. I thought it was extremely well-rounded.

The improvement that Halo needs is to have a fully interactive enviroment. I love the game and I really don't see anyway that I would change it. Sometime, you should look up High impact halo. It's a fun site that has recordings of Halo tricks and bugs. There are several video clips. Halo DOES NOT suck. It's a great game built on great technology.

halo isnt that good at all even thought critics say alot of things just to create controversy. microsoft thnks that they all pro and just coz they dominate the operating systems area doesnt mean that they can produce quality games. not alot of ppl play halo with majority of gamers prefering to stick with counter-strike because it can be run on practically any computer and doesnt require an expensive upgrade to play it.

Now how can you say something like that?? halo is the *BLEEP*! if you have ever played it you would know!