xisto Community
nosoup4u

Who Is The Hottest Girl In The World? Hottest girl ever?

Megan Fox definitely. Shes not some huge breasted dumb bimbo constantly getting naked for a camera. I think that she has never done a full nude picture or video anywhere. Which shows something about someone that beautiful.

well guys and some girls beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Whats hot for me might not be for you, I usually go for the eyes myself but if ever asked this by a partner or a female friend the answer is its them

Well if we start to list beautiful girls then list will never end for sure. Megan fox, penelope cruze, anjelina jolie and list goes on. Recently i found sheryl cole attractive. Hmm, she is attractive for me. i don't know how many will agree. She's into music, reality shows and other entertainment industry work. Quite optimistic face and attractive as well.

Posted Image

Hmm.. this topic got me thinking...

... What will happen to the miss universe beauty competitions when we find intelligent life in outer space? :angel: Complete revolution! Here's a small intro to the future:

- "And there comes Miss Rory with her beautiful, beautiful tentacles and a massive golden neck ring. She had to leave the competition last year because her aoiufwoeid fell off during the competition and she s?kjghdkjhed on the floor. I can't wait to see what she's going to look like in the swim suit round! Right, now back to Jonny!"

Anyway, speaking of hot girls, I'll add Heidi Clum to the list!

This is such a stupid question... everybody has different views on who they think is the "hottest girl." One person's view on what's hot could be totally different from another persons.

Since No one of you saw my girlfriend , so i will say that the hottest girl in the world ; is NOT my girlfriend , i don't even care about who will be , i just know that my GF will never be!!

Since No one of you saw my girlfriend , so i will say that the hottest girl in the world ; is NOT my girlfriend , i don't even care about who will be , i just know that my GF will never be!!

Hey dude! Does she know you're a trapper? hehehe

LOL seriously guys? who is the hottest girl in the world? i so want to start a hottest guy in the world post..but i doubt anyone will post on it.. since ITS ALL GUYS IN HERE (for the most part)but since you guys asked.. i think the hottest girl in the world, THE UNIVERSE, THE GALAXY is..MIKE ANDERSON @saintmichael =)

Who is the hottest girl in the world?

I am not quite sure yet, I'm still deciding, who do you think? :D

this is a fact and its TRUE . the hottest girl(s) in the world is/are beyonce and megan fox:-P