xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
XeNoToSs

Psp Sucks. Dont Buy It. A PSP Owner warning you

I bought my husband a psp about a month and a half ago, he is a truck drive so hes not home much, he LOVES it. He has had no problem finding games or movies for it. I think i paid about 275.00US for the psp the 30 dollar started kit with everything. and two games and it came with a game and a movie. now like i said he is a truckdriver so this thing gets banged and bumped around and he has had no problems with it at all,he can acces the internet from it anywhere he stops for the night. so we have nothing but good things to say about it here..

well its a portable so you can't expect anything super amazing...Otherwise, I don't think I'd have a problem with it... I like the whole wallpaper, music storage, video storage, internet browsing set up... I wouldn't buy it because I'm aiming for and XBOX 360, but I do like the psp.

I like the psp cause it's simple. It's real sleek and I like the wallpaper feature on it too. Too bad it scratches so easily. *:-frodo12

One of my friend, bought it recently. I guess, he made some kind of reference and research work , before taking the decision and going ahead to purchase psp.He was to decide between xbox and psp, and he bought psp. I met him last week, and he was pretty happy with his purchase. For his sake, all i can hope is , he doesn't happen to notice this thread and go about regretting his psp purchase.

I agree, I bought one 2/3 years ago with and to be honest have hardly ever used it. IT gets old quick and I agree its not worth the money unless you are going to use the features. I advise your better off with the DS Lite.However if you hack the PSP and download homebrew and get a huge memory card then it can be worth but only if you have the know-how ... (not that I encourage piracy) but at this late stage to do this you'll probably have to buy a second hand one though you could probably find one already hacked on ebay etc

man this was a mood killer for me i was planning on buying one and hacking it so i don't have to spend 50$ on making myself and the psp

look good. but as i see the best idea is to buy or download a wi-fi type game (4 players for me) and beat the mess out of your friends.

the internet (psp) seems like a good idea at first but i will not spend 50$-20$ on the thing use the internet (i can't remember the name)

when i can stand next to my computer and get on youtube or myspace on my psp for free.

over all psp

seems better if your only going to play

with your friend or jam to you fav songs

On the road. :P

How can any1 say that the PSP sucks? It's like the ultimate handheld. It's the only portable systeem that can play homebrew and emu's. Having a PSP is like having 20 systeems in one. The only PSPs that suck are the unhacked ones.

Notice from NilsC:
Warned member for bad language in this post and in the shoutbox. Reduced hosting credits and I'm moving this post

aite .let me tell u. like 4 of my friends bought psp on the first day it came out! 3 bought it in the afternoon of that day...amrch some And oen waited til 12 something got a beany n tshirt for buying it at metreon (official playstationstore) https://www.shoppingmetreon.com/ ( if link dont work. search it san francisco metreon). so they were playing that in class n it was hella fun. i watched them play twisted metal multiplayer and damn it was tyte. okk ..so i didnt want one in the begining.....then iw anted one cuz i felt leftout. so on tuesday my parents an i went to metreon to buy it.. i bought twisted metal and world tour soccer. that stuff was fun in the beginging but on thursday it got boring... and i tried to keep my psp in good condition....and kept whiping the screen with the cleaning cloth. and it got scrathes over time.now its freakin boring n i want to return it...i even bought the madcatz case thingy 30 bucks... came with: psp plastic case 6 game disc holders car charger usb plug and 4 screen protecteors.

my warning to u....wait for ps3 .no games for it too.... <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'> dont buy it...</span></span>

Wow, really! I NEVER got bored with it. Games are so much fun. I would advise people to buy it. It's also good for trips cause it can play movies, music, and games.

i thinkin of a psp

Psp Sucks. Dont Buy It.

I own a ds, it's pretty cool but the only good games are the mario games and the only game that acually does something usefull with the touch screen is The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass. The ds is pointless if you own a N64 or gamecube cuz all the good games for the Ds are remakes of games from those systems. Then agian, you guys all have goods reasons to not buy a psp. There both good I guess...

-reply by megamitten

Dude? how can u say that?Psp Sucks. Dont Buy It.

Now, the Ds is losing populatity due to its recent lame game releases, such as " Pony Care" and other stupid girl games. PSP, never once had that and with the psp 3000 booming in sales, and PSP2 coming out, I think nintendo better watch their back. I have a psp, and never once did I get bored of it. You can play 16 player online without lag! SOCOM for the psp is like the best game ever. You nintendo fanboys are making excuses for yourselves because you know the PSP is better than the ds.

-reply by Mario's Secret ****

Notice from NilsC:
Warned member for bad language in this post and in the shoutbox. Reduced hosting credits and I'm moving this post
aite .let me tell u. like 4 of my friends bought psp on the first day it came out! 3 bought it in the afternoon of that day...amrch some And oen waited til 12 something got a beany n tshirt for buying it at metreon (official playstationstore) https://www.shoppingmetreon.com/ ( if link dont work. search it san francisco metreon). so they were playing that in class n it was hella fun. i watched them play twisted metal multiplayer and damn it was tyte. okk ..so i didnt want one in the begining.....then iw anted one cuz i felt leftout. so on tuesday my parents an i went to metreon to buy it.. i bought twisted metal and world tour soccer. that stuff was fun in the beginging but on thursday it got boring... and i tried to keep my psp in good condition....and kept whiping the screen with the cleaning cloth. and it got scrathes over time.now its freakin boring n i want to return it...i even bought the madcatz case thingy 30 bucks... came with: psp plastic case 6 game disc holders car charger usb plug and 4 screen protecteors.

my warning to u....wait for ps3 .no games for it too.... dont buy it...

Exactly. I feel that there are not enough DECENT games for the PSP.. I actually don't play mine. I don't know of any decent games that could actually make me play for an hour steady.

Exactly. I feel that there are not enough DECENT games for the PSP.. I actually don't play mine. I don't know of any decent games that could actually make me play for an hour steady.

There are a few good games on PSP...What I like to do is port PSX games onto it...Like I played FFVII on it and stuff. You can get programs to convert PSX discs to UMD format and run it using an emulator. It's pretty cool.

But in native PSP games, there aren't a lot....The ones that are good were good enough to hold my attention though!

I still prefer PC overall.