xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
XeNoToSs

Psp Sucks. Dont Buy It. A PSP Owner warning you

I wouldn't say it sucks. As you've read in previous postings, the best part of the PSP is if you have it modded. This opens up the world of the PSP. Not only can you use homebrew games and apps, but you can get games for it, both PSP or old PS1 games. The big question is if its worth its price. If all it did was play PSP games I would say no, but since it does so much more, I have to say yes. Watch movies, surf the net, use Skpe to make calls the list goes on and on.

I find your coment funny nintendo watch your back, I'm sorry please do some research most gameres specialy the older genertaion kno that if it wasnt for nintendo sont wldnt have the playstation (look it up)

besides its games that make a console thats why the psp isnt upto much so much power hardly any games,

nintendo on the other hand have aimed there stuff at a whole market from beginer to hardcore (laff if u want u need to rember alot of us grew up with marios and lyat wars)

now I'm never gna say console a is better than console b each 1 has there flaws,

I own a psp (modded) a wii and a 360

psp for emulators

wii for marios and resident evil

360 for more realism

-reply by darkwave109

I don't think the PSP is at all a bad system, it does Music, online capabilities and can play videos. Plus it has a lot of titles that make it a decent console, look at Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core, Final Fantasy Tactics and A2. Well I guess my opinion can be bias on the fact that I'm a total final fantasy fan but dont bash it completly without looking at its good points.

Dude, PSP is the bestPsp Sucks. Dont Buy It.

dude, there is new CFW that you could download so that you could download games on the internet and play it on the psp!

Also, there are many upcoming games like Gran Turismo 4, NFS Shift and more..

Buy a psp...You will not regret it.. 

If you think psp sucks, it's because you do not know how to use it...If you meet me or something "which what you call impossible", I could give you a million reason why you should buy a psp..

My cousin bought I pull them to buy it =)

-reply by Dude

What ever you do don't a Sony PSPI brought one foe my 14 year old son only 3 MONTHS ago and now it doesn't workDead pixels. Took it back to the store and they said they would send it back to Sony for repair. I was okay with that Sony then inform the store they will replace it, Fantastic was my first reaction when the store told me of this.Then I get a phone call from the store saying that Sony had changed their minds and that I would have to pay for a repair. A cost of ?60.Oo, well I wasn't happy at all. The PSP had been checked by the store to see if had been dropped or miss-used they confirmed to Sony that there was no miss-use and it had not been dropped.I decided to call Sony what a mistake that was TOTAL UNHELPFUL the guy at the end of the so called helpline was a complete **** (DID NOT HAVE A CLUE) he asked for my ref No 3 time because he hadn't written it down (brainless) I explained to him that I wasn't happy and wished to speak to a supervisor, he told me that none were available ( What a surprise ) I said that I was unwilling to except this and told him to get me a Supervisor right now. He again said he was unwilling to do this for me.But why would he?, I'm one of their customers, why would they want to help me? I mean why should they?????????I kept on asking for a Supervisor to talk to and he kept on saying that none were available. This went on for 1hur 20minsThen to top it all he HUNG UP on me.WHAT A WAY TO TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERSTHANK YOU VERY MUCH...SONYSO DON'T BUY ANY SONY PRODUCTTHEY ****-reply by J.Supermck