HOME       >>       Science and Technology

Why Are We Moving Away From The Sun? I think I know the reason..

iGuest

If Planets are moving away from the sun are they also moving from each other?Why Are We Moving Away From The Sun?

I have heard it said that our galexy is moving, spreading out at a very slow rate? If this is so, and this is normal process of things, would not at one time the planets have been closer together? And if this is so, then the earth being billions of years old, would not life be impossible at the time it is calculated to have begun as the planets would of been too close together for life to survive.  

-Sue Burton

iGuest

Replying to Moolkye I am in no means trying to start something here, I just don't agree with one of your statements you said. By your own words, "Why not live in the here and now", Everyone needs to be prepared for their future. While I agree with you to some point, why worry about what you have no control over is true, everyone needs to make sure they attend a church near them and get saved, and try to start living a Christian Life. In my opinion, this living for the here and now is stupid, the world is very bad, and no one has respect for their neighbor, or for anyone else that has a different belief than themselves. Like I said before I'm not talking to you directly, I am just trying to hep anyone an everyone that needs a little help and inspiration nowadays. Give a church near you a try and I promise, you won't regret it. The world could end tomorrow, from all the terrorist who hate people of different races and religions. Then everyone needs to be prepared for their own future, before it's too late.

mandarpowale

Well actually I think we are moving away from the sun for a different reason. As the sun gets older, it loses mass, hence forth the gravitational pull on the planets becomes weaker and the planets start moving away from the sun. This is why Red Giants are less likely to have planets orbiting them because they have a weaker gravitational pull.
I don't know if you where talking about the same thing, but this is what I have read in science journals.

This seems reasonable.

Baniboy

3 pages of posts and nobody found the answer. I feel sorry for these people, I really do

For the ones that didn't listen that well in class:Centrifugal force

sukhi

3 pages of posts and nobody found the answer. I feel sorry for these people, I really do
For the ones that didn't listen that well in class:Centrifugal force

ahah yes the Centrifugal force acts perpendicular to the centripetal force and hence
this force tries to pull each other towards their centers.. i would call it the one of the components
of gravitational forces acting in the inward direction.

Pages :-

Page 1Page 2

VIEW DESKTOP VERSION REGISTERGET FREE HOSTING

Xisto.com offers Free Web Hosting to its Members for their participation in this Community. We moderate all content posted here but we cannot warrant full correctness of all content. While using this site, you agree to have read and accepted our terms of use, cookie and privacy policy. Copyright 2001-2019 by Xisto Corporation. All Rights Reserved.