HOME       >>       Science and Technology

What Do You Think About Ipod

master_bacarra

So i now ended up getting one for free from an online offer and i use my ipod every day.

you got one for free? wow. i hope i could get one too. i guess the reason why i want an ipod is because of the capacity. i always find mp3 players as flash drives capacity too small, although it is very compact. but i want to use a separate player for my songs from the flash drive for file storage. i'm a music lover and it's a bummer that all of my music are just stuck in my pc at home. and most of the time, i easily get bored that's why i need one, not because it's a fashion statement (i don't think of it that way because i'm not a fashionista anyway), but because it's a necessity. bleh. just in case you know some sites that offer free ipods or any mp3 player for that matter, will you please let me know. i could use one myself.

michaelper22

I personally am not too thrilled with Ipod, i think its a fad where everyones like "My friend has one, i must get on too!" It's way too widespread and everyone just wants one.

I sort of aggree with you. Everyone is like, "My friend got one, so I have to be part of the trend. I want an iPod!"
If you ask me, I would not buy an iPod. I think that they aren't good value. You can get other players that either do more or hold more for less, the same, or not much more than the iPod. I also don't like the restriction to the iTunes Music Store, as well as iTunes itself.
My Sandisk 512 MB MP3 player is also an FM radio and a voice recorder. It costs around $90. The iPod Shuffle, on the other hand, costs $99, and only plays music, and doesn't have a screen (but it does support playlists, which my Sandisk doesn't).
My friend just got this Archos portable DVR thing, which plays music, photos, and movies, and you can even record from a TV (try that with the video iPod). Sure it costs more, but it's a much greater value.

ankitunlimited

An ipod is justt another MP3 player which is too expensive, you can get a better one from creative at a lesser price. The only reson its so popular is that Ipod has become synomous with cool.

anhnhoem

It is just a fashion statment. They appeared out of nowhere and suddenly everyone was getting one. Apple knew they were onto a winner and splashed out on marketing and designer newer versions. And all those accessories. There's so much junk you can get for them these days like furry carry cases or sock cases or some sort of camera converter. My god you have a screen on nearly all digi cams anyway that's about the same size as the ipods screen. Why do you need this tool?I'm not going to go for it. I admit they are pretty good but there are equally as good and some better portable media players out there.Personally I went for a minidisc player. I don't know why, I just prefer them.

hulunes

well,i do prefer the old series but not like the new nano or shuffle.what boring ipod fans is the price,i dont think it worth of so much...however,consider it as a cool mobile disk which is full of awesome music.

Goosestaf

They are a desireable fashion accessory. . .which plays music.
iTunes is awful and so restricting, and ridled with problems. Drag and drop system is much easier in my opinion.
There are better products out there, jus unforntunitly Apple design is all the rage at the moment.
but. . they do look god dam sex tho. . . .

My comments on iPod are 1) Poor design - a plain white box tailored made for hospital environment 2) Looks really like those products made in China - a low end tech product, like digital watches and solar powered calculators, readily made by any production line in China

Not poor design really, guesisng you might prefer lots of pointless details.
They are minimalistic... . and that sells. . . . and looks good in Most peoples opinions

Chinesedemocracy

I bought an iPod Nano and i think it's pretty neat. However i hate the fact that Apple neglected to make iTunes compatible with Win98 but meh, a friend helped me and now i think it's the most fantastic thing ever. NOT.

Nani Cheri

Me, I don't have an iPod myself. But, so what if everyone wants them/got them? What's wrong with wanting to have one? If you personally think and are convinced that you want it and think you need it, you just buy it...duh! It almost becomes sounding jalous saying everybody wants an iPod and it's stupid that everyone has one. I would like to have one 2, but it's simple, I don't have the money for it, so I wait until the trendytime is over. Then they will become cheaper I hope. I have my mp3 now, and it works perfect at this moment. But, why I would like to have a iPod instead is because: - When you are going on a vacation, you have enough choice in songs you want to listen. (To hear 20 numbers of songs in the plane for 9 hours gets very boring)- It just looks great and neat- If the quality of an iPod is better, then that would be one of the reasons too why I would like to buy one. Cause my Mp3 sometimes even gives me a headache in terms of the bad quality sound.But also what I noticed about people with an iPod is this: In the train, metro, bus... everywhere you go everywhere you go you will see people stare ahead of them like a bunch of zombies. People who are caught deeply in their thoughts and seem to be playing in their own musicvideo. That's before you start noticing all these people have those white little things in their ears. They live in their own world listening to their iPod. A complete new group type of people. An IPod sect! Hahaha, unforunaltely for the social ineractions which normally take place instead of those iPods. Yes, many people will think it is annoying. Those who are used to have social contact and expect that they can make a chat in the public transport. But I actually prefer people not talking to me in the bus. I would prefer my music instead of one of those grandma's and their lifestory.

unicornrose

The whole concept of a IPOD is great. IPOD is not the only one out there however. There are other mp3 players. I want a mp3 player. I would not mind a IPOD. They have a nice look and I am a fan of apple products. Granted I use a pc but if I could afford it I would get myself a mac laptop. or IBOOK. Anyway IPODs are useful in the idea of being able to pick the music you want to listen to when you are walking or running around. Its great for exercise and some have car adapters. And for those of us who walk and take the bus everywhere the IPOD is ideal.As far as it being a fad it was not that long ago that Sony Walkman was the thing to have when it comes to portable sound devices. IPOD is just the next generation in portable devices.

Ins4ne M0dding Cr3w

I have a 20gb Ipod U2 edition. I had to replace it only once so far because the Hard Drive crashed. My mini ipod's hardrive also crashed. I got that replaced also. They just gave me a new ipod!

iwuvcookies

The product is expensive as mention in other replies. I own one myself and I know it scratches easily so your gonna have to either keep it touch free or in your pocket and the other alternative is get a case. Or put applesauce on it. No not food but something to clean the screen if it is scratched already.

http://ww1.ipodmods.com/

Umm... it has a sucky battery life. That's what i would say. For the most part it is a good file storage. But then your living a life where the ipod can just shut down and never work ever again. Your living in fear so don't put something important on it. lol. like your website back up. Itunes i don't like. why do we have to have a copy of the song on our computer???

selim

It is just a fashion statment. They appeared out of nowhere and suddenly everyone was getting one. Apple knew they were onto a winner and splashed out on marketing and designer newer versions. And all those accessories. There's so much junk you can get for them these days like furry carry cases or sock cases or some sort of camera converter. My god you have a screen on nearly all digi cams anyway that's about the same size as the ipods screen. Why do you need this tool?I'm not going to go for it. I admit they are pretty good but there are equally as good and some better portable media players out there.Personally I went for a minidisc player. I don't know why, I just prefer them.

xavierrd

The true is those things are really practical, I mean, you can take them wherever you go, they aren't heavy or big. I guess they were created to be bought by everyone

kawasu

hmmm.. at first i dind see what the big fuss with ipods was... and i still dont. sure they're good auality and look good, but its not like ur gonna be staring at it all day. its a piece of hardware which sits in ur pocket the majority of the time, the appearance wont really matter when u get used to it. even so, the good points to ipod are that they can store *BLEEP* loads of data, more to which others can, and they're also a bit mroe compact from observation. i would say i wouldnt want one, but its not an urge or anysort. i just think they're a nifty piece of hardware.

Moolkye

I just got an IPod nano, and I love the thing. It's only a Gig, but it's very nice. It has a nice display and a good array of extras and setting. For sucha small product I believe that it is a lot for the buck. My opinion.

JC05

I would so love to have one of those iPod's. Their so awesome. I have Three Hundred Songs on my computer and I love listening to my music. I have a palm with a two hundred fifty six mega byte card. But I have two giga bytes of music. I would like to have one so I could take all my music with me. I think the iPods are great. They aren't that expensive all though I don't have the money for one. All in all I give all iPods a five star rating.

kylelnsn

i got an ipod video when it came out straight away, i love mine 39gb black one of the best tosy ive had it totally rocks, ive got movies music and pictures on it and then i take the lead to scool and i can use it as a memory stick its wicked ive not had the older ipod and this was my first and i am very pleased with it, hurray for my ipodkyle

Hadi

I have two ipods one is white with 32 Gb and the other is Black with 100gb (it's modifyed by a hi-tech company) but the white as soon I took it from th ebox it didn't work the other one worked well. The black one costed me over 500$, and one day my eyes felt on a mp4 it has it all A 4megapixel Camera with 20x zooming and video and voice recording, a radio, speakers, large screen with great display quality, it has memory slot for about 30Gb, and lots and lots of features, And the best Thing it cost me 120$$ IMAGINE an ipod that has a quarter of features for 500$, and on the other hand a mp4 That got it all for 120$.

Radioactive

This friend of mine has an ipod and a motorola l7, and he thinks he's the best, he's the coolest because he's got two thin hi-tech pieces of hardware that he can easily slide through his pockets with style, and "un"slide them out of his pockets again to use them. Of course that's just my friend's attitude, but noone should think "yeah! i have an ipod! and you don't! haha". That attitude just sucks.I normally hate the things I can't buy, until I actually own them, lol. Yes, ipod is nice. I dont' have one, but instead I have one mp3 player that I got it free from somewhere and has 128mb and a battery and a usb port that slides from the inside. And I'm happy with it! ipod wished it had sliding usb ports.. oh sliding softly, and entering the usb port on the pc, and then where you're finished, sliding it back inside the player.. oow

vietonline

yeah ipod is very cool, I have one and with this I can hear music any where that I want to .The design is also cool,it si so nice small, neat.i love it .But ipod is so expensive to buy want .So I hope in the future , designer should make it more cheaper.that is the way will make it more popular.

Pages :-

Page 1Page 2Page 3

VIEW DESKTOP VERSION REGISTERGET FREE HOSTING

Xisto.com offers Free Web Hosting to its Members for their participation in this Community. We moderate all content posted here but we cannot warrant full correctness of all content. While using this site, you agree to have read and accepted our terms of use, cookie and privacy policy. Copyright 2001-2019 by Xisto Corporation. All Rights Reserved.