xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Blaz05

What Do You Think About Ipod

The product is expensive as mention in other replies. I own one myself and I know it scratches easily so your gonna have to either keep it touch free or in your pocket and the other alternative is get a case. Or put applesauce on it. No not food but something to clean the screen if it is scratched already.

http://ww1.ipodmods.com/

Umm... it has a sucky battery life. That's what i would say. For the most part it is a good file storage. But then your living a life where the ipod can just shut down and never work ever again. Your living in fear so don't put something important on it. lol. like your website back up. Itunes i don't like. why do we have to have a copy of the song on our computer???

It is just a fashion statment. They appeared out of nowhere and suddenly everyone was getting one. Apple knew they were onto a winner and splashed out on marketing and designer newer versions. And all those accessories. There's so much junk you can get for them these days like furry carry cases or sock cases or some sort of camera converter. My god you have a screen on nearly all digi cams anyway that's about the same size as the ipods screen. Why do you need this tool?I'm not going to go for it. I admit they are pretty good but there are equally as good and some better portable media players out there.Personally I went for a minidisc player. I don't know why, I just prefer them.

hmmm.. at first i dind see what the big fuss with ipods was... and i still dont. sure they're good auality and look good, but its not like ur gonna be staring at it all day. its a piece of hardware which sits in ur pocket the majority of the time, the appearance wont really matter when u get used to it. even so, the good points to ipod are that they can store *BLEEP* loads of data, more to which others can, and they're also a bit mroe compact from observation. i would say i wouldnt want one, but its not an urge or anysort. i just think they're a nifty piece of hardware.

I just got an IPod nano, and I love the thing. It's only a Gig, but it's very nice. It has a nice display and a good array of extras and setting. For sucha small product I believe that it is a lot for the buck. My opinion.

I would so love to have one of those iPod's. Their so awesome. I have Three Hundred Songs on my computer and I love listening to my music. I have a palm with a two hundred fifty six mega byte card. But I have two giga bytes of music. I would like to have one so I could take all my music with me. I think the iPods are great. They aren't that expensive all though I don't have the money for one. All in all I give all iPods a five star rating.

i got an ipod video when it came out straight away, i love mine 39gb black one of the best tosy ive had it totally rocks, ive got movies music and pictures on it and then i take the lead to scool and i can use it as a memory stick its wicked ive not had the older ipod and this was my first and i am very pleased with it, hurray for my ipodkyle

I have two ipods one is white with 32 Gb and the other is Black with 100gb (it's modifyed by a hi-tech company) but the white as soon I took it from th ebox it didn't work the other one worked well. The black one costed me over 500$, and one day my eyes felt on a mp4 it has it all A 4megapixel Camera with 20x zooming and video and voice recording, a radio, speakers, large screen with great display quality, it has memory slot for about 30Gb, and lots and lots of features, And the best Thing it cost me 120$$ IMAGINE an ipod that has a quarter of features for 500$, and on the other hand a mp4 That got it all for 120$.

This friend of mine has an ipod and a motorola l7, and he thinks he's the best, he's the coolest because he's got two thin hi-tech pieces of hardware that he can easily slide through his pockets with style, and "un"slide them out of his pockets again to use them. Of course that's just my friend's attitude, but noone should think "yeah! i have an ipod! and you don't! haha". That attitude just sucks.I normally hate the things I can't buy, until I actually own them, lol. Yes, ipod is nice. I dont' have one, but instead I have one mp3 player that I got it free from somewhere and has 128mb and a battery and a usb port that slides from the inside. And I'm happy with it!:) ipod wished it had sliding usb ports.. oh sliding softly, and entering the usb port on the pc, and then where you're finished, sliding it back inside the player.. oow

yeah ipod is very cool, I have one and with this I can hear music any where that I want to .The design is also cool,it si so nice small, neat.i love it .But ipod is so expensive to buy want .So I hope in the future , designer should make it more cheaper.that is the way will make it more popular.

Personally I think there are too many different kinds of Ipods now. I mean why buy an Ipod Nano for like a million dollars when you can buy a normal Ipod that holds anywhere from 40 to 60 times as much music for only half a million dollars? Now obviously those aren't the correct prices on the units but the concept hold the same I know people who have every kind of Ipod that is out on the market today and I keep asking myself why people need so many different kinds of Ipods? Isn't one enough?

I think its great. Who cares what the hell it looks like as some of you said. It's made for music. I couldn't find anyother .mp3 player for the same price that holds 40 GBs. That is why i got it. I have over 3,000 songs and counting. The battery lasts a long time and it has never had any problems at all.

The only reason that I got an iPod was because I had heard about ipodlinux, and how you could make the older ones do the same things that the newer ones do, minus the color. I'm sorry about being impatient, but I wish that they would hurry up with getting it modified for the 4g iPod.

Yea i got the 4gb nano when it first came out and that thing scratched up way too easily. So i later got the 60 with the video and everything and it seems to work out well for my so far. I just really hate the idea of the generations. Right when someone goes out and buys the best ipod they have on the market, you know a better one will be out in less than a week. But i guess apple is doing good from it, its got to make up for there poor computer sales.

I will give you 2 reason's why I love the iPod.1. Size of the Hard Drive. Come on, when your burning at 128k and can fit roughly 10,000 songs on a 40 gig Hard Drive, there is nothing better. Knock it down to 64k lossless and you raging at 20,000 songs. Now this is not for the person who likes just a couple of songs. This is for the person who is out there to enertain, which means any and all music. Especialy the tracks most people dont know, and few that do. And who knows, when you have 8,000 some odd songs, you can find out some songs are preatty cool, when your not listening to the same musician or ban for about an hour before hand. Also you can get some preatty cool mixes going, that you never would have thought of. Which leads into reason number 2.2. iPod Upgrades. iPod has the widest range of upgrades you could possibly get for an mp3 player. Going to be on the road for awhile? Why not slap on the iTrip, and now your favorite tunes are blastin' on your car stereo... trippy aint it (ha ha) Going to DJ for a big part? Grab the iDJ, a power amp, and a couple of speakers. Next thing you know, your running a sub-prefessional sound system, and anybody can bring up an iPod, and you have extra music options. Are you into wrapping or some other profession? iDJ V2, now has scratch pads and a few other neat little devices. Along with these upgrades you can also get remotes, and small home systems for your musical pleasure.These are my two reasons why I love the iPod.