xisto Community
H.O.D

Adsense Account Disabled - Any Hopes Of Renewing?

I know that the answer to that question is most probably NO, but what I need to know is that is there any chance of getting back the account with an appeal made after a year has passed? My account was disabled because of me cheating (:)) by clicking on my ads myself and I agree what Google did was the right thing. However that was a year ago when all I had was a blog on blogger and hardly any visitors at all. Now I have my own website and am getting a decent amount of visitors per month (even though I don't have attractive content), and I am thinking of placing ads on the site. However, I don't want to use any other service than Adsense because it's the only one which is sensible and most profitable if it clicks. Besides, I've used Bidvertiser once and got bad results.

So I want to appeal to google to renew my account. I once read somewhere that if the site stats are good then google may consider giving the person another chance. Does anyone know if this is possible? Or am I just have to say bye-bye to my dreams of having an adsense account again?

If you agree that you cheated with the service then there is no way you can get your service back. Word is not renewal, it's "revive". As far as i know if google found out that you cheated 100% or with bot from others then there is no way you can get your service back.Think about it, will you deal with google if the publisher in google adsense clicks on ads just to make money ? If you say yes, then you'll be bankrupt in a day or two with those policies. Google bans such publishers and ignore them in future communication. Though you can change the country and apply again. But with same country you can no longer apply for the account. Perhaps change of state can apply as well. So from the looks of it i think you should say bye to your dreams for adsense. Actually you could have used adsense with revenue sharing sites to improve your earning instead of clicking ads. Now there are very limited options for you :- adbrite, admarketplace and project wonderful. And the advertisers on those networks are random there is no way you can earn more than adsense from them.

What I always wondered about google adsense banning users, is that they get all the income for the clicks or what? The people using Ad Words, stil needs to pay for the clicks from the banned user Adsense?If so, google gets quite good revenue, due to they ban a lot of people quite frequently..Also, I don't like kontera, for the reason that it takes your money after 6 or something like that months if you didn't get the revenue to make a deposit.. So they take all the revenue too from most of the users, which in my understanding is nonsene.

What I always wondered about google adsense banning users, is that they get all the income for the clicks or what? The people using Ad Words, stil needs to pay for the clicks from the banned user Adsense?

I suppose that a guy banned from adsense will remove all the adsense ads from his site? Why would he leave the ads if he is banned?

What I always wondered about google adsense banning users, is that they get all the income for the clicks or what? The people using Ad Words, stil needs to pay for the clicks from the banned user Adsense?
If so, google gets quite good revenue, due to they ban a lot of people quite frequently..

When google founds out about fraud click then it returns 70-80% money back to the advertiser depending on the level of fraud. Google is not ripping advertisers out. They are alive because of advertisers so there is no way they can rip them off. But the point is that when google bans people it stops showing the ads on the publisher sites so there is no way they can get paid for the clicks. Ban means that the ads from the publisher site is removed from the servers even if the code remains on the publisher site. I think you're doubting google for their policy of ban, try to do this and check if ads still persist on your site. they won't keep ads on your site.

I do agree that kontera is different and it rips off in it;s own way. They're such huge that they don't even keep the reporting stats on their site which is suspicious and for the defense they say that their customer don't need it and they changed the reporting. weird i know.

I suppose that a guy banned from adsense will remove all the adsense ads from his site? Why would he leave the ads if he is banned?

I meant that I got in lets say two months period, lets say 96$ for the clicks and I got banned, so my ads won't work anymore, yes, but I still got those 96$, people using Ad Words paid for those clicks even more. So google gets all the income, but as starscream said, it seems google refunds them 70-80% of the money to the Adwords users, maybe it's good, but for example, those 96$ I got before getting banned, only 10$ were got by cheating, so it's not an easy case. I always thought google takes all the money, due to how can the Adwords user know that he got clicks from a cheating user Adsense ads.. :)

Some of my friends working in one company, that company pays for Adwords over 20 000$ a month, but this year they even are thinking of not using it, as it seems it doesn't get the worth profit..

I agree with both starscream and Quatrux. It does make sense that if the publisher is banned, the advertiser should not have to pay for clicks on the site as that is cheating the advertiser as well as a business model FAIL. It would be a double-whammy for the whole business.Paragraph Over :)

Some of my friends working in one company, that company pays for Adwords over 20 000$ a month, but this year they even are thinking of not using it, as it seems it doesn't get the worth profit..

Some people are manipulating SEO and are generating large adsense traffic. Because of which many such genuine users are having issues with adsense. Though it is not that bad as people see or think. I think one should take calculated risks with adsense and the facebook ads. Just because it is 20k$ budget doesn't mean that it is big. Big money comes with risks, i think that company needs to consult with better SEO for the results. Otherwise without results such sites will rip it off in no time with such huge budgets.

Can I get my account back if it gets disabled? because I was on it then went to cobram then when I tried to get back on when I got back it said it was disabled

-question by jamie