xisto Community
scab_dog

Mcdonalds Or Kfc McDonalds or KFC

Which is better?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Psh, mac donalds.. psh.. they serve low quality crap, and can afford to give you litter, KFC.. is CHICKEN.. where can you go wrong? Lovly chicken, mm.. damn.. I want KFC now.. unfortunatly, I live in a romote area of ireland, and the nearest KFC is exactly one hour away from here.. Globalistion isn't fair.. ?_? all the bad parts get forgotten

i simply choose Burguer King... i mean McDonald's tastes horrible >< they say that the meat is maded of poor dogs, and KFC, they once closed the one ibn my city because it was infested with Rats! and they have just re-opened again (after what.. 8 years after), that's why i preferr burguer king, at least i don't know what kind of meat they use on their burguers.. you understand no? each time i ated at mcdonald's i felt like i was eating a dog/horse ;_;

I'm not a fan of fast food, but I choose KFC because of their popcorn chicken. <3I don't like McDonald's nuggets. I feel like I'm just eating fake chicken or something everytime. I usually get uncooked fries everytime too.

I like KFC. IT all tastes good. I like McDonalds too, but when I go to KFC, I love it. :( I like the Mashed Potatoes even though I know what's in the. (instant mashed potatoes)

Even though I don't really either one, I'll have to go with McDonald's because of the fries. I don't like McDonald's menu though. I prefer Harvey's over McDonald's any day. And KFC...well, I just don't like fried fatty chicken that much...not much at all. I used to like KFC when I was younger, but now that I try to stick to a healthier diet, I would rather eat a salad from a local Lebanese restaurant. That may sound "unmanly" or whatever, but I care more about my health than what others think of my eating habits. Sorry for the rant. :(

Who in their right mind likes any of the fast food chain mascots???

No one'd dare own up anyway even if they had a secret childhood crush on Ronald McDonald.

Sheesh!! LOL.

138020[/snapback]

no one like those mascots! i am 23 already, but when i was young I never had interests on those mascots. :(

Neither of them, ause I hate junk food. People that are eating junk food mostly look unhealty, and it is kinda their life style to hang around there. I rather eat home prepared food, or go to reasteraunt with chinese or mexxican food. Aslong isn't anything with freis. My 50 cents.

Hey Hey, KFC is winning by a huge margin....Haha, There are more replys than Poll replys..only 28votes..I should have added an extra poll option stating they both arent that good...Well I'm eating some KFC Chips..oh and few months ago i went to Malaysia (To those that doesnt know I'm australian), Well i went to a KFC shop at the Kula Lumpr Airport..Ordered a Chicken burger, some nuggets and a Large Chips. The Chips it was different, the chips were like the McD ones this, In Australia, they have the thick one which according to me is more delious. Well the ships didnt taste bad but the nuggets they were disgusting..You should have seen the filling they didnt even look like chicken, it was pink(Raw). I had to throw it away after one bite. I would have thought the flavour around the world is the same, but i now know it isnt.

Kentucky Fried Chicken all the way. I am a chicken kind of guy so I always order chicken tenders but I love chicken wings and stuff. KFC has much better quality and is very good. Of course there was the article saying they make artificial chicken but I don't care. It tastes good and that's all there is to it. :)

Neither

211357[/snapback]

sorry about all those spaces....i didnt realize i did that..total accident...

but for me I dont like neither.....

have you ever seen Supersize me?

Thats why I dont like McDonalds

But KFC is just nasty.....to greasy

Both places foods are pretty greasy and fatty... but I love them both. If I had a choice it would be KFC. I don't eat the chicken, which may sound weird since I am choosing KFC. I love KFC's fries, I could eat them until it hurts to eat... I absolutely just love them. The gravy is pretty awesome too which goes awesome with the fries.McDonalds fries have no taste! Why eat something that has no taste... even though they made them less fatty like that you still get more calories and what not with all the salt you pour onto the fries. I do like their quarter pounders though, mmmmm I'm hungry now.

I would have to go with McDonalds. I don't realy care for KFC that much. But then again we don't eat out alot anymore and when we do we always get McDonalds XP

Mcdonalds is a poor mans dream. Cheap food and sorta taste okay. lol. I go to McDonalds when i'm broke and have some money left to buy like some fries and a mcchicken.KFC does have good chicken. I like their popcorn chicken and flavored wings and stuff. I would rather eat at Churches. Since I've been eating there for a long time.