xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bttfpromo

Does anyone have a cell phone w/tv?

No I don't.I don't really see the point. It's not as if the screen is big and it wouldn't be that easy to watch.I'd much prefer to watch a DVD on a portable DVD player on a long journey than TV on my phone.

I also don't like the idea. It's a great distraction, it will be horrible to see the city crowded of people distracted with their mobile phones, walking while watching tv. We are already like zombies, everybody with the cell phone 24 hours a day. And now, mp3s have video... so I don't know if it's really useful. I think people now prefer Internet than TV, anyway.

It depends what sorta TV you are talking about, I get internet TV on my phone but it does not collect VHF/UHF signals so you might wanna be a little ore specific with the question:P

I wish i had one.i saw one on HSN,it was made by motorola

Dear friend I don't have a mobile with TV personally but two of my friends have it. And its some chinease brand which they own. I chinease mobiles are very cheap and easily available with many new techniques covered in it. The only thing which I think is they sacrifice the quality a lot.?

I got a china made TV cellphone which i purchased online an year ago. I stay in India, But this phones tv sometimes doesnt work. I dont know what the reason is. Regarding the clarity, the resolution is so poor that sometimes when it works, i find it very difficult to identify whether the character shown is a human or an animal. I would rather say, big screen TV is better than TV phones.

Lol, there are so many phones with TV now, most up to date Verizon media dumbphones even have it now. My current phone has a 6 month free subscription from Verizon, while it is a very expensive plan with poor reception, its not that bad on the battery life, its nothing but satellite tv with some more functionality, and better quality so it shows up on the phone nicely.