xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

The Ultimate $30,904.76 Computer!

Woah, why bother?Yeah it'd be cool but is it really needed? I'd rather just go buy a Mac for a few thousand dollars to be honest! Oh and Adobe Creative Suite 3 Master Collection 3! Give me them and I'll be fine!It seems to me that it would be a fast computer and run fairly well! Why it needs Vista and XP I don't know but anyway...Oh and saint-michael, surely you'd have at least something to day about it? Lol.

what ... the ... **** . That's one sweet computer :P , but be honest, who needs that kind of power ? It reminds me of ghostriders hayabussa, overkill, but super sweet to see, hear and probable feel and ride ;) .

That's an amazing computer specification. I doubt it'd be needed for much though, and the labour charges seem unnecessary because anyone willing to spend this much money on a computer probably is capable of assembling it himself. Though, a few changes could be made, for a start, 3 monitors would be better swapped for 1 monitor and a projector, and all the software is unnecessary considering GNU GPL equivalents exist for at least most of them.

Man That would be great lol.But that is a little to much for my pocket book wow 35k that is just to much for a computer i have to say some people would be crazy to buy this computer lol

Well sadly this computer is being given away for free, however, I would replace the keyboard with an Optimus LED keyboard instead and thus pushing it to about $33,000 dollars. Since that keyboard has a $1500 price tag to it

That's an amazing computer specification. I doubt it'd be needed for much though, and the labour charges seem unnecessary because anyone willing to spend this much money on a computer probably is capable of assembling it himself. Though, a few changes could be made, for a start, 3 monitors would be better swapped for 1 monitor and a projector, and all the software is unnecessary considering GNU GPL equivalents exist for at least most of them.

Unfortunately, GNU GPL equivalents usualy don't use all the available power a computer has because the developers just don't have the resources to do the neccesary research.

Well sadly this computer is being given away for free, however, I would replace the keyboard with an Optimus LED keyboard instead and thus pushing it to about $33,000 dollars. Since that keyboard has a $1500 price tag to it

It depents, I've heard about the optimus mini (or whatever the name of the 3-buttoned oled keyboard is) that it emits a high frequency pitch (btw. my pda's screen emits a high pitched noise too and it can be heard in quiet environments) so an optimus might be out of the question.

Nice piece of equipment...if i had that i would kill my self!yeah..where are RAM details...i think he has more than 3 GB...where is that guy staying...is he from outer space?

The memory is 4GB DDR2

Specifications
* 2 GB DDR2-800 FB-DIMM Memory Module
* Dual-Rank Memory Module Design
* Includes Anodized Aluminum Alloy Head Spreader
* 1.8V, 240-pin, CAS 5-5-5 at 800 MHz
* Requires FB-DIMM Compatible Motherboard

http://www.gamepc.com/

Even I think this a bit over the top, I would happily settle for less. I do like the idea of swapping a few of the monitors for a projector. Only problem is then the location.
Edited by Jimmy89 (see edit history)

Wow that is really insane. Alot of that stuff isnt really needed and alot of it isnt really like towards the computer itself ( That $5000 tech support deal). But If only i had that computer haha...I dont think id have enough room in my room to fit those moniters haha