xisto Community
HabboCone

How To Make Moving Gif

Ever Wanted To make a moving Giff image??Then this is the post for you ;).

You can you any image program for this and it is as easy as counting to 10, thats how oong it takes 10 seconds if your quick.

First Open a Image program such as Ms Paint click Start>All Programs>Accessories>Paint Then Do a Dot or what ever you want.

1.Posted Image

2.Posted Image

Then Go to UnFREEz Then download the program.

Go to your documents where you saved the DOT.

Open UnFREEz and drag the image to UnFREEz then click make animation and it should be a flashing image in your documents

Personally I use Macromedia of you are really wanting to make high qualty and long moving gifs. I also like it because you do not need to make each frame, but rather add in effects so it can slowly show the effect. But if you want free UnFREEz is probably the best way. In Macromedia I thing you just go to export-->movie then click animated gif (correct me if I am wrong).Thanks,Sparkx

I have been using Ulead Gif Animators for many years now. I have been wanting to use Flash forever, and I actually have the program... I just have not had the time and effort to put forth a good demo run.Ulead was pretty user friendly, and it keeps upgrading with better enhanced GUIs. I like it because it is to the point. I do a lot of animated rollovers, and the quick 'boxed' gifs. I mean boxed because for a while you could only do solid background. Now, I believe you can make the backgrounds opaque. I have not played with gifs for a while, so I may not be correct on that one.So I would think for the best effects on the gif scale to use Flash, but if not... I would recommend Ulead. I have not played with many other programs... maybe it is worth a shot trying them out.

Another great program for making animated gif images is the gimp. All you do is make a layer for each of your frames (and then you can optimize it through one of the menus there is an optimize for animation thing)....and you save it as a gif, and set the option to do it an animation with one frame per layer...A great way to make some animated gif images....with a great program.There is also another program I have used....free one, although I can't remember it off the top of my head (it is command line, but great for editing existing animated images)...i'll look it up and get back with that one....

I mainly use Adobe Imageready to make my gifs. Because like adobe photoshop it carries all the similar tools that are needed to make a graphic. It also gives you an interface to see the frames and the time it takes for each frame. So basically you can create a movie clip to put in the work and make some really neat out of it. Ive made many gifs and if I could reccommend to you guys the program of choice it would be Imageready. It carries the Adobe brand name that often shows many accomplished and useful tools for web design, it is pretty much a standard now for people to a pick up a program such as adobe to use for the web development work and create things that their vision expresses in their mind.

How Do You?How To Make Moving Gif

How Can You Find Or Make A Animation

Like.. Umm A Cell Phone With Words Inside In It. Like This. You See

The Box Below About Me. How Can You Find Image Like That. It Suppose To Have Words

Going Across it in the Inside. But I Don't Know Why Its Not Working. But can you Help mea To

Find a Animation Like That. Please and Thank you.

Posted Image

How To Make Moving GifHow To Make Moving Gif

Forcreate animated gif I prefer use VidGif.It's tool can convert video to gif.Also resize your animated)

-reply by Christopher01