xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Huntzoru

How To Play World Of Warcraft For Free! 100% legal

i guess WoW really is a big as WOW ;) well said xamire... it is alot of work and costs for Blizzard, but they have their intentions and policy set so we can only shoot out our opinions and attitudes

Is there such a thing like WoW free and legal? YES!How To Play World Of Warcraft For Free!

In a way blizzard should just go **** it. BECAUSE! lolRemember that SC2 mod? World of Starcraft. That guy made the mod for everyone to enjoy of course. But blizzard ( like any other take charge ******* ) decided that we the public cant have a FREE mod created by the community for people like us to enjoy. So **** them. They have money. It's alright if we have a couple private servers. They don't even care!

-reply by The Vintage Spy

my views on the subjectHow To Play World Of Warcraft For Free!

I think the subject is up to blizzard, they made it. But the truth is that piracy is still going to happen and they can either fight that fact and make people start to hate them as a company, or then can live with it and loose just a tiny tiny portion of their income. If I were blizzard I would live with the piracy as a "trial" type thing to their game. If they want to help avoid it, they could try lowering the price to make it more affordable to the pirates. BTW, I love how u don't have to register to post on this site, thank you whoever came up with that idea.

-reply by newbie512

Its not illegalHow To Play World Of Warcraft For Free!

According to Blizzard's policy it is not illegal to use private servers, as for some people saying that blizard will ban you, or that they shut down servers is incorrect. Only time blizzard would even consider shutting down a server is when a server began making profits (note: that is why on private servers its not - pay 20$ for epic gear instead it is donate $ and we will supply you with new gear - keyword Donate). Next point is the fact that someone said that they will ban you. Sir, please give me one example of someone getting banned because of their activity on private servers. There is none, reason being that not only is it not againts their user agreement but there is also virtualy no way for blizzard to know you are using private servers unless by violating your privacy. In conclussion, the use of private servers is not illegal and neigther is hosting a private server as long as the hoster remembers that he can not make any profit what so ever.

-reply by Thenextone

Why dont they just let you play the game in browser it may be slower but it would be alot easier than waiting for the download