xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Huntzoru

How To Play World Of Warcraft For Free! 100% legal

Sheesh

How To Play World Of Warcraft For Free!

Replying to Feedbacker $15 a month, too much? It took them years to make the this game, Takes alot of time and hard earned money to pay programmers and artists to make a great game like this. If you don't wanna pay, then don't play then simple as that.

-reply by Steveo

illegal

Replying to Huntzoru

I've never tried this but I do know it is illegal,copying files from a massive multiplayer MMORPG is a crime,it's basically HACKING.

-reply by BadKarma

HOW DO YOU GET IT

Replying to Feedbacker

I was just wondering, would wowscape work if you had a 10 day trial, if it did thatd be fcking awesome. Plus,how do you do it...

I have only played WoW a couple times, money is tite and free WoW would sure cheer me up haha...

-reply by Ricky

patch 2.4?

I need to download the patch 2.4 and I have flashget and I try downloading the patch it works at first then it stops any 1 know how to get a patch2.4?

-reply by benny

You guys are retards

Playing on a wow private server is not ILLEGAL. Owning one is not Illegal either. As long as you do not charge people to play on it. And that money coming through is from " donations ".

There is more than 1 million private servers. I owned one myself that was ranked #12 on the Top100 and was making around $200 a day from donations.

Seriously you think that there are only a few people on a a private server. Wowscape and other BIG wow private servers have 5000+ on at all times and they make $2000 a day from donations to the server.

You guys are retards for saying that wow private servers are illegal. There are millions of people playing on them around the world.

Wow private servers are easy to make. And can be done in a few clicks. Making custom things and running the server takes a bit of skill and programming but it quite easy once you learn ( You need to know SQL, LUA and C++ )

-reply by Skuxta

Replying to iGuestok..I think I'm the only one who play WoW for free..Not in a private server but I a real server.. Like your real server.. My real server.. Whatever server you want to play..But I'm not gonna tell anyone in this site..Here is my e-mail and if you want to play wow and don't pay anymore just ask me.. My e-mail is wow_forfree@live.Com

I don't get why it cost so much if they have so many players I mean somethings cost more but what about like 50 bucks for a year most people under 16 don't have a source of regular income but love video games so there forced to do illegal stuff constantly when it comes to technolllogy! what should be illegal are the prices!

I play on wowscape which has a huge concentration of players, it also has a blizzlike server so you still have the fun of getting XP and having to work for items. I am very happy with it and yes its illegal but how are you going to get caught?

The game is a MMO but if you play it the way your saying it isn't because there isn't anyone besides you and computer players unless of course you did play by LAN. I think the reason MMO's are popular is because you can play people from around the world but this way you can't so it kinda takes the fun out of it. Plus as stated before its illegal.

Wow morons boo hoo blizz doesent get another 15$ as much games as htey have out and sell that are Overpriced as it is not to mention blizzard really sucks when it comes to security and privacy on publick servers likes starcraft and diablo the useast and uswest servers are constantly getting flooded people are being harrassed in all manner of forms and they never do anything about ir si I could care less if they get angry because I play wow on a private server btw it is legal as well because it increases the game popularity and more people download/buy it so for those who ***** "ITS ILLEGAL don't DO IT" get over yourself because the fact is people are going to do what they are going to do despite what anyone else says -.-;'-reply by William

For a start it's only illegal if blizzard gets you red handed and the only way they could pull something like that off is if you tell them you play on a private server or someone blows there mouth off about it.Wow accounts get stolen everyday and most people nerver get there accounts back I for one had this happen to me once but lucky me the person that stole mine was bit of a dumb *bottom* and didn't change the email on my account so I could tell when and where and what account they moved my toons.The thing I am trying to point out is blizzards secrity is very poor and to track someone down and find out if they used there account on a private server would be next to none just don't go telling everyone oh it's so cool you can get to lev what eve on this private server I was playing on the weekend cos information like this seems to travel to the wrong type of people that a hell bent on making other people's lives hellI my self have nerver tryed playing on a private server I gave up on wow 2 years ago but I do know people that do play on them and say it's alot of fun in sort amounts.Replying to Huntzoru-reply by rpose

What you suggest is illegalHow To Play World Of Warcraft For Free!

I was fined by Blizzard £300 pound for playing on a private server for a year,this is double the amount I would of had to pay if I had just payed for it, I still play WoW but this time I play on the dedicated server. £15 is costly but it gives me some thing to do in my free time.

- Gary

Not Illegal - play wow for freeHow To Play World Of Warcraft For Free!

Playing on a private server is not illegal, it may be a violation of the TOS for the software but that's it.

There are 10's of thousands of people who play on private servers every day, most of them are people who got bored with the real game so they play on modified servers where you level faster to get the fun back.

Some of them just can't afford to be throwing money at a subscription for a game (which is already overpriced).

So you see that the official game loses few (if any) players to the private servers because the people who play on those servers wouldn't pay for a subscription anyway, and this way many people are introduced to the game who wouldn't be any other way.

Blizzard mostly doesn't care about the private servers (because of the above listed reasons, and more I'm sure).

-reply by Robert