xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Huntzoru

How To Play World Of Warcraft For Free! 100% legal

WhateverHow To Play World Of Warcraft For Free!

Gary, how come they were able to track you? I think there's a lot of players now who plays offline and with that I will give it a try so there's no need for me to buy wow gold and save money for the equal mount of subscription fee. Wow

CraigCraft Reloaded is a Blizzlike Free private wow server!How To Play World Of Warcraft For Free!

Craigcraft Reloaded is a very small server at the moment.. We have a working vote shop, and a very good community. If you want to play and find out what WoW is all about, the way it was meant to be played come check us out!! 

We have three levels of play:

Low Rate Server that is 1x rate on everything

Mid Rate Server 7x

High Rate Server 14x

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

-reply by CorpChAoS

I've been subscribing to World of Warcraft for 3 years now, all I want is a working offline version to test builds and gear combonations without having to spend 50g on re-specs or spending too much time getting different gear and my spec not turing out right.  I've been looking for either an offline or private server as close to 3.1.0 as possible (WotLK of course).  Also, I've been looking for an offline talent calculator as close to 3.1.0 as possible.

-reply by Zenman

expencive ??????How To Play World Of Warcraft For Free!

I play wow and I'm glad to pay for it for those of u who want a server on the side to tinker with I can understand .. But for the cheep people who want everything in life to be free think of all the work that they put into this game .. It is an everyday process 15 bucks a month isnt a big price for all the work envolved in maintaining the game .. Pretend its your company and u made the game and u have to pay out millions just to keep the game up .. U want upgrades ? u want the game to be as good as it is then pay for it and it will keep getting better .. I fell upon this forum because I cant get to the store to get a new card so I figured they may have a bs server just to keep my mind busy .. But instead I find a pointless conversation about people who not only want to sit around all day playing wow but for free leaving them no reason to get off there a** and work ... U will only truly enjoy the game after a horrible day at work anyway try it out sometime ... 

-reply by pixie

RE: How To Play World Of Warcraft For Free!How To Play World Of Warcraft For Free!

First off, in some countries, it is actually illegal to violate the ToS of both software and websites. For example, the United States passed a law in 2008 making software ToS' and website ToS' legally binding contracts. This effectively makes violating a ToS while in the United States illegal. Some countries have passed similar laws as of late. 

-reply by Jason

WoW profitsHow To Play World Of Warcraft For Free!Replying to FeedBackerWoW currently has 10,000,000 subscribers, each paying at 15.00 a month. So, 10,000,000 x $15.00 = 150,000,000.00. So that means that Bliz makes 150 million dollars a month off of WoW, before paying there costs, such as employee wages, server maintence, etc. So, taking those into account, I would estimate that Bliz makes between 60 million and 70 million a month in net profits a month off of WoW.-reply by Jason

wow paymentHow To Play World Of Warcraft For Free!

I can understand charging people to play the game but 15 dollars a month adds up after awhile 

how much money does the people at wow actually make? they should lower the price a little if you ask me. Maybe 15 dollars for two months or somethin. Just think 15 dollars a month times fourteen million people.  14000000x15 per month.  equals 230000000 (TWO HUNDERED AND THIRTY MILLION a month they drag in for profits.  now your telling me that there are that many people workin for blizz in the wow dept. That they need a paycheck that big for designing software/. I had found that my bro has been playin since 2005 and faithfully made his payments every month he had spent around 720$ on that game. And thats just the payments and not the disc sales.  now tell me who is makin a killing.

-reply by roach

Actually... $15 is bad for some people. I think WoW is a fun game, it's decent... But not $15 a month decent. I can't even afford one month. I've not used a private server, nor do I know how to or anything (and probably wont because I'm afraid of getting viruses), but if I was the creator of the game, or worked at Blizzard, I wouldn't care one bit. It's publicity, as meantioned above, one, and two If they play that way, it doesn't matter. They don't get any credit. They don't get any benifits. It -WILL- be boring after the first 10 or so levels. Let people do private servers. It wont change anything. 

-reply by Rawb

***ane.. youHow To Play World Of Warcraft For Free!

Firstly... Sure, using private servers is 'discourageable'... It is NOT illegal, you won't get arrested or fined for it, and, in perfect honestly, blizzard wont blink twice at you... For one, there is nothing they can do about private servers. For two, they have such a humongous player base, losing, as you say, very few players, doesn't make a difference to the company, thus, they don't really give a hoot. On to the "nobody to play with" issue... There are quite a few GOOD private servers that are up to date, and have thousands of players... I myself play on one, and there are roughly 1000 people on the realm that I play on, all the time. There's always people online to play with, and you saying that you "play alone" based off an experiences from a "very long time ago" is downright wrong.  anybody reading his post, please kindly ignore it, as it is greatly misinformed, and incredibly bias... If you're looking for a good private wow server, with plenty of people, just google private wow servers. Xtremetop100 is a good website, they have tons of private servers, the higher ranked the server, generally, the better the server, and there are tons of different ones, there is lots of variety, have fun on WoW, and ignore guys like Ark*** :)

$15 ?a month???How To Play World Of Warcraft For Free!

well who ever is paying $15 a month is lucky to me. In Australia we have to pay $30 minimum a month or $40 for to months plus the amount of internet downloads it costs I only have 25GB a month and I do al ot of other stuff. On top of that the slow internet connection isn't helping so thank you for this post 

-reply by josh

Actually, there are legal private servers out there that you can play on. I played both retail and private servers for years and found that private was much more enjoyable. First of all, because it's free, and also if you find the right server, it can be much more convenient and player-friendly. I'm not talking about instant level 80 servers or x100 XP. However, I don't want to spend a year to hit 80, nor do I want to spend vast amounts of time on a video game. WoW is a great game, but it is too time consuming, that's where they make the money. With a balanced free server you can enjoy the game at a reasonable pace and not have to pay a dime for it.I highly reccomend private servers over retail, however, the lack of support can be a nuisance and most private servers are illegal.

Also, many many people play on private servers. Not as much as retail, however you can get a good couple of hundred on there and most are usually very nice and respectful. The less people, the less room and tolerance for *BLEEP*s. Just thought I'd throw my opinion in.

-reply by Sgt. Bennett USM

World of warcraft for freeHow To Play World Of Warcraft For Free!

Hello, I am verry interrested in WOW but I am not going to pay for a game, I am searching a long time for WOW free to play, but I cant find anyone that really works, I do saw the private servers, but it is to difficuilt to me:P I am not that good with computers you know, and if you had a private server(s) that really worked, could you send me some links of private servers that really works, please mail back on my E-Mail adress

with kind regards, Paul la Feber, From the Netherlands -reply by Paul La Feber

udumb v3.1.5How To Play World Of Warcraft For Free!

u are so stupid... How did you get this stupid?  can you teach others to be this stupid?  is it a natural ability?  did you take an online course?  cause you dumb nyucka, you dumb...

first... This game, while deep, could never have the depth of script-enabled gaming... Ie- if a person has complete access to the game/server's coding... Then they can change it... They can morph it... They can twist and contort it... Making each server completely different and more and more entertaining... All while dashing the price-point all the way down the number line to zero.

second... As for you saying that nobody plays on private servers... Tisk tisk my poor lowly fool.  you are but a fly on the wall of a pigs a$$...  you don't have any statistical information to back that up.  you simply found someone online, who was seeming a bit to pleased with something new, and you took a whack at it... And if it weren't for me... You might have hit a homer, dear sir. But I'm tor-E-hunter... (you don't even know what that means... Do you?)... And I caught your outta-here ball... And now you must return to the dugout.  ie- most of these servers can ablige upwards of 5000+ players at a time... No small amount.  and this is at peak performance... We are talking quad-quad 64 processors... And gigs of ram... All of this is also monitored by talented GM's and all aspects of the game are watched, and items and xp and gold drops are cherry-picked for optimum performance.  (and yes... They do have alot of players...) ... (ALOT)

third... The illegality of using this software for your own enjoyment is a vague and grey area.  you paid for the copy of wow... And you can choose not to use their server... (an additional surcharge that you have cleverly bypassed...) ... And who doesn't remember this thing happening in all sorts of games... Ie- counterstrike, diablo 2, etc. Etc...  

you are just some chump kid, who gets off on preaching to people from your high horse about what you can, and cannot do...  and sir, I am the mislaiden shoe on your big brown, ready to cause anquish, and ruin your crown...

-reply by deece

how do we download the realm file?How To Play World Of Warcraft For Free!

like instructed...I registered in one of the servers(magicwow)  but I ve no idea as to how to download the realm file?! please help me

-question by sonam

private servers are not legal next time read the terms of the game...But they r fun but  I wanted to play real wow for free soo doesn't help and no1 likes donor gear in private servers I mean what the hell I'm bad enough