xisto Community
cumar11

Do You Go To University/college

I'm also in university at the moment. I'm in my third year of a 4-year course.. (or 3 semesters to go), and my major is on Comp-based Art + design and hadnt decided on my business stuff yet...I'm not sure whether I did the right thing in regard to choosing business because last semester the business half was kinda hard to stay motivated...I'm hoping this semester will be better than the last one though, since I have many thoughts of what to do if things doesnt turn out the way I planned. So far though I find this semester okay.

hey, i go to the university of minnesota. Its a great school and i like it a lot. Im a sophmore (technically i'm still in highschool). Havent decided my major yet. I should probably decide soon though. Some times it seems over crowded though. (i just dont like crowds i guess). In the summer it was pretty good, just me and a fraction of the normal amount of students.

juz graduated with a major in engineering but would love to further my studies in either IT or games development.Probably doing it part-time side by side with my work. you got to keep upgrading urself to survive in today;s world :)

Hey there all! I am currently at the Kelley School of Business over at Indiana University, Bloomington campus. The school is really great here! Where is everyone else from?Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot to mention my major: International Business and Finance.

Edited by youbuzz (see edit history)

Yeah, well.. I do attend University of Glasgow, which is a very good university in terms of teaching and facilities as well as job opportunities after graduating in Scotland.My major are Biological Sciences, especially Reproductive Biology. I would love to bring back to life from its DNA remains, species that are extinct. Dodo - poor bird that got eaten can be brought back to life again, thanks to reproductive biology! But well... its not the only thing that Reproductive Biology talks about. InVitro fertilisation is one of the topics. All the time under development. Biologists are striving to bring the best ideas and tools to make life happen even for those that cannot have children in the normal biological way...long live Reproductive Biology!

I attend Brigham Young University (go Cougars!) and am in my second semester. I'm technically a sophomore by credit, but I'm only in my second semester.Right now I'm planning on double majoring in Music Education (secondary instrumental) and Computer Science. But, that may of course all change. I'm hoping to be able to finish it. :)

I'm a Computer Science major (at a liberal arts school...how ironic), and I'm discovering that I really, really love my major. It fascinates me. One of the things I love about college is how you specialize in something like that, it is so unlike high school where they make you take a bunch of crap you'll never use. I really am enjoying my time at college...it's quite an experience!

ha, yup i go to an University and i am doing my engineering in Information technology and i really love my branch and i am entering into my final year . College life is really cool , i am a hostler and i love the hostel Fun ! etc. and hope you guys must also be enjoying your hostel life if you are in a hostel . To be more specific ,the thing i like in my university is the internet connections provided to all the students , here we have full internet connectivity which is of very high speed for all the hostel rooms and this enables me to browse and experiance the real taste of the internet.And i like the enviornment of my college , that is it is situated between mountains , its like a horse shoe shaped mountain and in the center we are situated and the mountain is full of greenaries, falls etc. we do go the falls during weekends and we play in the river. We go the river side for birthday parties and we have fun ! To comclude i go the University and i love it ..