xisto Community
Fat Lotus

Domainlagoon.com - Free Domain Registration! Have you ever wanted a yourname.com domain?

A phone is required (in addition to all the "offer" bs). It's snowing where I am and I have no interest in standing near a payphone awaiting an activation phonecall. ^_^ Good luck to all who use this service. BTW, fatlotus is not online as of a few minutes ago anyway.

Dude, forget the whole proxy thing, though it might be safe. Just type that you live in a certain city and address in the United States. Do some google searching. I live in the U.S. so i don't have a problem, but it wont matter. Just find some place in Loa Angeles

Usually that works indeed, but what if they log your ip? Then one day you wake up, decide to have a look at your site by typing your domain and notice they deleted it... ^_^ it's better to take care. ;)

Yeah they work, I've gotten a domain from them. But, I would just buy one nowadays instead of wasting my time with surveys ect. 7.99 for a domain isn't that much.

The proper URL is "Domainlagoon.com" I signed up and went through all the work, who knows if ill get it. Personally i could afford to buy a domain but why spend money if you can get somethin free. If you do try it, us a fake e-mail address. I used yahoo address guard feature. Also make sure you give the surveys fake information, otherwise you'll be spammed for life.Chow

She put domainlagoon.com. ^_^ I think I'll try this site. Those of you not in the US, say you live in Kadoka, SD, USA. It's a little town in the middle of nowhere, but it exists...
Edited by emeraldclan (see edit history)

Those of you not in the US, say you live in Kadoka, SD, USA. It's a little town in the middle of nowhere, but it exists...

Don't they verify this from your IP ? Or do you have a way of choosing your IP so that it says you'r Kadoka, SD, USA ?

Well I did my service to the site, made sure I had all the right info in my profile was able to get up enough points to buy a domain. I sent the request and the next day I was banned... Though it was a slight over site so I decided to contact customer support, "they could help I though to myself" boy was I wrong...

Posted Image

If it doesn't load see the pic above, it our chat conversation...

domain-lagoon

Domainlagoon.com - Free Domain Registration!

I joined domain lagoon, easy registration but still havent received any offers to complete! lol I'm waiting in hope...

-reply by mopages.Co.Cc

The mechanism behind such as site is that when you complete offers, Domainlagoon receives advertising payment from the sponsoring businesses, with part of the income used to purchase domain names for users. Another similar site to this one is Eyrewards, for which I know someone who has successful claimed a free domain and is a moderator there.

Why? there about £5 to buy with paypal, all you need is a debit card and yo can get one at 13 years, I bought one 2 days ago with Xisto - Web Hosting domains, just waiting for the payment to clear and I have a domain.

I signed up at DomainLagoon for out of curiosity and I was a tad bored. I used a real email address and everything. (A yahoo account I keep for the sake of places I know will spam me to death.) I did one of the "offers" and after a week the points never showed on my account. Thus from my very small experience I would say don't bother with it.

domain-lagoon

Domainlagoon.com - Free Domain Registration!

Domain Lagoon is great - my previous opinion has been answered, I have completed lots of offers and got lots of credits, already got one free domain - http://www.mofreeze.com/ (url forwarding) and have enough credits for another website, still thinking of a good name...

Reply by mopages.Co.Cc (now mofreeze.Com)

-reply by Feedbacker