xisto Community
sparkx

9/11 May Have Saved America And The World?! Its true not spam. Im not crazy.

The theory is really interesting, may be pollution wont be a problem unless we euivalent it, if the fact that the heat was increased in this period of 3 days than may be it is really good that we are equaling the pollution we create ,but dont you think it could be a really far fetched ideaa ,because if its really that then why arent scientist have discovered such a way yet, alternatives of oil should be found no way what ,it would make all countries except the oil countries go bankrupt ,no of cars are increasing ,the fuel needed is also increasing,what i beleive that the next bill gates would be the person who invents a substitute for oil ,only if he is not killed by some big oil companies hehe

OK so starting a few years ago pollution was made illegal in the U.S. to slow down global warming. Turns out it is doing just the opposite. By cutting down on pollution we are making earth hotter! A new study has shown that there are two types of gasses on earth, ones that make it cooler and one that make it hotter. A few years back we had a "close to balanced" almost equilibrium with high energy. But now that we have cut back on the "COLD" gasses the hot ones are starting to take over. This will cause effects to our planet never thought of before. I won't go into what will happen in this post. OK so anyway, the only way to test this "theory" is to find a place with the "colder" gasses and then take them away and see if the temperature increases. A good place is the U.S.A. with all the air travel water vapor comes off wings of jets and cools down the earth. But, on 9/11/2001 the world stopped and was amazed. Air-travel all across the U.S. was stopped for 3 days. In these 3 days the temperature went up more than it ever had is 100's of years in the shortest amount of time. We found the answer, We need to keep the pollution balanced at a low level of equilibrium. To do this we need to find alturnitives to oil and use the info that we learned from this sad event.

Can i just clarify that global warming does not mean that the world is going to get hotter, all it means is a weather change and that the water will rise about 5cm and all the low countries will be flooded. If you want to know what global warming is like there's a movie called "The Day after tomorrow" and the movie is abit extreme with the effects of global warming but it explains it well.
But, i think due to Global warming and weather change that it hasn't snowed in England :)

Hi Lewisthemusic,

Can i just clarify that global warming does not mean that the world is going to get hotter, all it means is a weather change and that the water will rise about 5cm and all the low countries will be flooded. If you want to know what global warming is like there's a movie called "The Day after tomorrow" and the movie is abit extreme with the effects of global warming but it explains it well.But, i think due to Global warming and weather change that it hasn't snowed in England :)

scientists have a queer way of telling us one thing, and then retracting them. The concept that, 9/11 may have benefited us environmentally is a lie. There are no scientific proofs for that.

Infact, just after the 9/11 happened, there was a grave concern and valid scientifically tangible point that the pollution from the derbies of the twin towers crashing might lead to serious health issues for the people of New York. Infact, to such an extent that, the death toll from pollution might be more than the people who died in the 9/11 aftermath. ofcourse, in a longer duration and much more deadlier way..

There is some scientific proof for this too..
here are the links

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/attack/manhattan.html

hope that clears the airs..

More so, in case 9/11 has led to the saving the world lets make some more 9/11's :). Thats what some f*****g next psycho osama bin will fight for.

Nice ! I love this kind of thinking.

You say this is proved.

And you give links to the documents that prove it.

This should always be the way people should be told.

I can say "I think that" or "It's probably true that"...

But the only acceptable way to say "it's proved" is to do exactly like you did, providing the proving documents.

Can i just clarify that global warming does not mean that the world is going to get hotter, all it means is a weather change and that the water will rise about 5cm and all the low countries will be flooded. If you want to know what global warming is like there's a movie called "The Day after tomorrow" and the movie is abit extreme with the effects of global warming but it explains it well.

But, i think due to Global warming and weather change that it hasn't snowed in England ;)

Actually, that is the very jist of it. It doesn't take much scientific insight to know that the global warming effect is caused by the greenhouse effect, i.e. the atmosphere warms up due to human activity.

How else do you expect the water to rise in 5 cm? Water doesn't just show up out of nowhere. It's the heating of polar areas that will cause massive amounts of ice to melt and flow into the ocean. Not only will this con tribute to disasters, but the oceans and seas are in fact very fragile systems, with types of currents. When these are distorted, due to the sudden increase of colder and unsalted "icewater", large changes could take place in the climate, which on it's turn is also a delicate system.

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming)

As for the OP, I doubt that the condensation effect from airplanes really make much of a difference, the atmosphere also isn't limited in effecting just America, I believe that recordings of this effect would've been noticed all over the world. It wasn't just in America where planes were forced to stay on-ground.

on "hot gas" and "cold gas"all must be known that there are two kind of pollution in the sky.. one that blocks the sun and causing a side effect of "cooling down portion of earth". the second type is the one that blocks the reflection of sun rays back into the athmosphere and into the space.the world have these equilibrium processing, it tends to balance itself up on any aspects. i dont know how it happen base on the given theory but i can assume that the blocking pollutants may have decrease on that certain 3 days causing a "hot effect". i also have this 2nd theory base on the first theory.. i guess that the explosion caused a certain pollution that increase the burning down of the ozone on those period. a one meter hole on the ozone do have a far larger area of effect on the ground. one more thing about the ozone is that it is self repairing, it will tend to repair itself up 24/7 and that is the time where it is sucking all oxygene [O2] up to form ozone [O3]. the one thing the burns the ozone is cabon monoxide [CO] which melts the ozone to stablize itself up into carbon dioxide [CO2]..did anyone bother to think that on that period of time, carbon monoxide increase due to the activities that occured?----i guess i dont need to provide proofs on this claims since it can be googled... it is something that can be read from textbooks and such.search for ozone and chemical reaction, greenhouse effects and triggers and the reflective pollutants..--------helpfull or what these gases are.. they will either burn us out due to high heat or make us die to freeze due to cold weather by blocking the sun.. both things i can live without..

Sorry for all the confusion people. Maby I shouldn't have posted this topic as it does have lots of errors. I wrote this before taking a science class and I hardly knew about what they were talking about. In short what vhortex said about how we need to get equalibrium is correct. I would still like to hear your oppinion on this subject but now that I know what your talking about (after searching global warming on the internet and watching some of "an inconvieniant truth") I understand how many of you were confused about what I said lol. I think we need to do something about this problem soon! If we wait, it will be out of our control Bush will have messed up the only "proven" planet with life. We should have been worring about this more then that S.E.T.A. program.Thanks,SparkxPS sorry about the spelling errors

Sorry for all the confusion people. Maby I shouldn't have posted this topic as it does have lots of errors. I wrote this before taking a science class and I hardly knew about what they were talking about. In short what vhortex said about how we need to get equalibrium is correct. I would still like to hear your oppinion on this subject but now that I know what your talking about (after searching global warming on the internet and watching some of "an inconvieniant truth") I understand how many of you were confused about what I said lol. I think we need to do something about this problem soon! If we wait, it will be out of our control Bush will have messed up the only "proven" planet with life. We should have been worring about this more then that S.E.T.A. program.Thanks,
Sparkx
PS sorry about the spelling errors

>_<

Don't always involve Bush as if he's the sole problem of everything on this planet. It's frustrating for a non-American like myself. Given that he/she is no biased euroweenie.

But, oh well. According the New Age fanatics, 2012 will solve everything, with the establishment of the Noosphere. That means we'll just have to kick back and wait it out. (hippies, anyone?)

Seems to be a strange theory. But overall this leads me to further condemn the activities of the Human beings that we have destabilized the atmosphere to such an extent that a simple phenomenon of grounding of all the flights led to warming of the entire continent.This seems to be a more grave threat to me. Uh... what happens when we exhaust the oil reserves with us? Will the environment automatically balance itself? Or will we face the after effects of a destabilized environment?

Seems to be a strange theory. But overall this leads me to further condemn the activities of the Human beings that we have destabilized the atmosphere to such an extent that a simple phenomenon of grounding of all the flights led to warming of the entire continent.
This seems to be a more grave threat to me. Uh... what happens when we exhaust the oil reserves with us? Will the environment automatically balance itself? Or will we face the after effects of a destabilized environment?

I'd like to believe that Earth would always repair itself, except that it could, perhaps take centuries, if not, millennia to recover.

>_<
Don't always involve Bush as if he's the sole problem of everything on this planet. It's frustrating for a non-American like myself. Given that he/she is no biased euroweenie...

I guess your right. It isn't ALL Bush's fault but he does have an oppertunity to change it. China and other large developing countries also are making green house gasses. If everyone started driving hybrid cars I think we could stop global warming. But as they are more expensive and people in Amarica and other countries arn't likly to buy these cars thinking that its not a big deal (I'm not saying that we should start buying new cars just when you sell your old car maby you should thing about getting a hybrid). That's one solution. We could also make it a law not to polute the air with green house gasses (but they would never do that). I'm all out of ideas on how to solve this problem (if there is a problem).
Thanks,
Sparkx
Sorry for spelling and grammar errors.
Edited by sparkx (see edit history)

I guess your right. It isn't ALL Bush's fault but he does have an oppertunity to change it. China and other large developing countries also are making green house gasses. If everyone started driving hybrid cars I think we could stop global warming. But as they are more expensive and people in Amarica and other countries arn't likly to buy these cars thinking that its not a big deal (I'm not saying that we should start buying new cars just when you sell your old car maby you should thing about getting a hybrid). That's one solution. We could also make it a law not to polute the air with green house gasses (but they would never do that). I'm all out of ideas on how to solve this problem (if there is a problem).Thanks,
Sparkx
Sorry for spelling and grammar errors.

Well, there's the Kyoto agreement, where the largest, industrial countries agreed to lower the exhaust of greenhouse gasses.
Regretfully, America pulled out of this agreement, as they felt it was impossible to keep the promises without damaging it's own economy(thus having to export their businesses abroad or resort to other, more harmful methods). It was worldwide viewed as an incredible selfish act, but most people don't seem to realize how fragile and influencing an economy can be.
Other resorts are alternative means of energy, the most popular one being solar energy, but the input(cost of making, managing and maintaining a solar panel) is in most cases larger than the output (the actual produced energy). There's also windmills, of which we have an abundance in the benelux (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), where one of these windmills is capable of powering a quite large area.
The most ideal, or rather perfect energy source is one with more output, than input. Flack wrote a genius sci-fi book about this, called Dune, where the universe is centered around a single thing: The Spice. ("He who controls the spice, controls the universe").

It's not just the cars that endanger the atmopshere, it's also cans of hairpsray, cans of deodorant, oil refinery, typical industry, etc...

My science teacher rants about the horrors of global warming ALL the time. Well, she is whenever I actually happen to be listening, anyway. But the other day, my friend raised an interesting point. Global Warming isn't necasserily ALL bad. Like, global warming means longer summers, and longer summers means more time out on my boat! Whoo! ;) I know, I know, it isn't fair to the polar bears. But maybe THEY should get a boat, that way they can apprectiate the summers, too! ;)

I realize that this was an old post, but I saw something on TV a few days ago. The scientific community has documented proof that over 30% of the polar ice caps had already been melted. The Polar bears are no longer able to find a continuous path from the south to the north of the ice they need to travel on to get from the summer areas to the winter areas they need to travel to.