xisto Community
sparkx

9/11 May Have Saved America And The World?! Its true not spam. Im not crazy.

But, oh well. According the New Age fanatics, 2012 will solve everything, with the establishment of the Noosphere. That means we'll just have to kick back and wait it out. (hippies, anyone?)

I share the same views. =]
I think we should concentrate more on the third world rather than pollution and global warming.
-Peace- =P

I share the same views. =]I think we should concentrate more on the third world rather than pollution and global warming.
-Peace- =P

Apparently many things might happen in 2012, there are also theories that the world might end in that year.

Anyways, back on subject, the main problem with the argument is that it doesn't have a specific source, which is important when you're trying to prove something. It's just like telling someone to find the source on Google. It just doesn't work that way. This is a theory I've never heard before, nor has it been proven scientifically. Until I see scientific data, this is just another unproven theory.

xboxrulz

The 2012 year ending was just the year the Mayan calendar ended. I am probably wrong about this but I heard that they were accurate to 30 seconds after a few 100 years.So, I wrote this topic after a national geographic show I saw and thought that people might be interested. I am quite aware how hard it is to believe without sources along with the poor grammar and spelling I used in that post. I was hoping that this topic died 12 months ago after it was proved inaccurate by people that know more about the subject then I do. I realize now that many of the things posted have been since proven incorrect. I am sorry for trying to post ideas that were easily interoperated as facts.Thanks,Sparkx

Here we are on the Earth, most of gases are two : 20% Oxygen and 80% Nitrogen, and some very few other ones. So, there is no "cold" or "hot" thing.

Actually, there is another very important third gas, H2O! Water vapor is by far the dominant "greenhouse gas," and its presence, either as an invisible gas, or as clouds, is the dominant "greenhouse" effect. The politicians espousing "global warming" are misguided, to put it politely. Less politely, they are involved in a major attempt at gaining personal power.