xisto Community
equinox1405241531

My Recent Signatures... pls comment

I don't do 1-10 ratings for sigs :) But I really liked them all except #3, and I assume that's because of the stronger anime look (I've never beena fan of anime so...makes sense)I'd have to say that #2 is my favorite of the bunch, I like the color scheme and general look alot. Good stuff. Keep up the good work man

I really like that wolverine one, you can have a 10 from me for that.The one above wolverine also deserves a 10 in my opinion.I also very much like the top one which is if I remember correctly "Spawn"?. I like the sig itself but I think the fact that it is squared/rectangled doesn't make it look as nice (or perhaps that is just me), but I'll give it a 9.

In fact, I think they all are amazing, but as I don't do a lot of graphics I can't rate the work, but I only can rate what I see in the picture :PI really rate all of them 9, except for the second one, due to I don't really prefer the round edges. :P

Very nice. I don't like all the people but the effects are cool. #5 is very good looking. I don't like #3 too much. It looks too much like a comic book image. Other then that they are awsome. Keep up the good work :ph34r:Thanks,Spark

i like the combination of colors and the style of your siggy no. 2.... really nice... <_< great artwork.. i'd also say number 3 is quite not that attractive or is it just me that's not in to the style you used... anyways, really great work...