xisto Community
Alegis

Online Personality Disorder Test! Its fun .. Do you think its any good ?

Wow.. I guess I really didn't do well then.. Here are my results..Paranoid:Very HighSchizoid: LowSchizotypal:ModerateAntisocial: ModerateBorderline: Very HighHistrionic: HighNarcissistic: HighAvoidant: HighDependent: Very HighObsessive-Compulsive: High

-reply by noname

Replying to AlegisParanoid: Very HighSchizoid: ModerateSchizotypal: HighAntisocial: HighBorderline: Very HighHistrionic: ModerateNarcissistic: Very HighAvoidant: Very HighDependent: HighObsessive-Compulsive: High... Uh oh, and I did answer honestly, but I don't believe it.

Disorder Paranoid: High Schizoid: Moderate Schizotypal: Very High Antisocial: High Borderline: Very High Histrionic: High Narcissistic: High Avoidant: Very High Dependent: Very High Obsessive comp: High

That is an interesting test indeed.I had it tried for myself and got results which are this way

Disorder/ Rating
Paranoid- High
Schizoid- Low
Schizotypal- High
Antisocial-Moderate
Borderline-Moderate
Histrionic-High
Narcissistic-High
Avoidant-Moderate
Dependent-Moderate
Obsessive Compulsive-Moderate

Edited by ritu (see edit history)

interesting... how accurate or credible is this survey? i don't like my results lol

The real point is not if you like the results or not. I would say that the real point is : do other people agree with what the test says about you?

The real point is not if you like the results or not. I would say that the real point is : do other people agree with what the test says about you?

well it doesn't... but then people don't usually comment on your character that much - well not when I'm around I guess

I know that I am young, handsome, very smart and helpful to others. I'm pretty sure that nobody will even think about seeing me as old, ugly, selfish or paranoid!

I know that I am young, handsome, very smart and helpful to others. I'm pretty sure that nobody will even think about seeing me as old, ugly, selfish or paranoid!

haha good point

The results that I got for myself appeared to be shocking at the first sight, a little later I was busy laughing away at the results, but when my family got to know about the results, they felt that the results were close to correct. Probably I have too much of the disorder to realize that for myself and as the members of my family have to bear with my abnormal behavioural traits, they could be the best judge of how correct the test is.

Disorder | RatingParanoid: HighSchizoid: HighSchizotypal: Very HighAntisocial: ModerateBorderline: Very HighHistrionic: LowNarcissistic: HighAvoidant: Very HighDependent: Very HighObsessive-Compulsive: HighGood grief, I hope this isn't very accurate...if so I'm screwed! lol. I think I'm going to have to have a couple of friends look at the results and tell me if they agree with them.

Edited by Logan Deathbringer (see edit history)

Disorder | RatingParanoid: High
Schizoid: High
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Moderate
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: High
Avoidant: Very High
Dependent: Very High
Obsessive-Compulsive: High

Good grief, I hope this isn't very accurate...if so I'm screwed! lol. I think I'm going to have to have a couple of friends look at the results and tell me if they agree with them.

lol... does it feel accurate to you?

To a point I think it might. I'm over cautious with my network security and always double check the locks of my house. However you have to understand that my house has been broken into twice this year and if I haddn't had all my data stored on a NAS thats hidden away and only accessible wirelessly I would have lost all my personal and work related data. I lost 2 laptops and my new desktop and all the periphrials. I don't think everyone is out to get me but damn it, I've become a lot more cautious as of late.Oh and yes I am ADD, Dyslexic, and OCD...

To a point I think it might. I'm over cautious with my network security and always double check the locks of my house. However you have to understand that my house has been broken into twice this year and if I haddn't had all my data stored on a NAS thats hidden away and only accessible wirelessly I would have lost all my personal and work related data. I lost 2 laptops and my new desktop and all the periphrials. I don't think everyone is out to get me but damn it, I've become a lot more cautious as of late.
Oh and yes I am ADD, Dyslexic, and OCD...

wow... where do you live mate? sounds like an interesting neighborhood... i guess i'm a bit fortunate not to go through what you're going through, but if i ever catch someone breaking into my house or things, he will be receiving some serious whoop@ss