xisto Community
Alegis

Online Personality Disorder Test! Its fun .. Do you think its any good ?

Disorder | RatingParanoid: LowSchizoid: LowSchizotypal: ModerateAntisocial: ModerateBorderline: LowHistrionic: HighNarcissistic: ModerateAvoidant: LowDependent: LowObsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

Ooh yes, I agree with you that 4 degrees' tests are pretty good. :)

These are my results:

Disorder | Rating

Paranoid: Low

Schizoid: Low

Schizotypal: Low

Antisocial: Low

Borderline: Low

Histrionic: High

Narcissistic: Moderate

Avoidant: Low

Dependent: Low

Obsessive-Compulsive: High

What is Histrionic Personality Disorder? People with histrionic personality disorder are constant attention seekers.

Wow so true.

What is Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder? People with obsessive-compulsive personality disorder are overly focused on orderliness and perfection.

Too true here too. :P

The thing about personality tests is that hardly anyone can come out as normal. :ph34r:

Edited by Vue (see edit history)

Paranoid: LowSchizoid: ModerateSchizotypal: LowAntisocial: LowBorderline: LowHistrionic: LowNarcissistic: LowAvoidant: LowDependent: LowObsessive-Compulsive: LowThis test is not good at all. Most of the questions are poorly worded and most of the answers lean toward a "yes" answer.

Paranoid: LowSchizoid: Low
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: Moderate
Dependent: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

I'd hate to say it, but some things are true. Especially the obsessive-compulsive one. (Anyone who sees me at school knows I'm a perfectionist.) But not too much about the histrionic one. I'm actually the opposite of that.

Either way, not to be taken seriously, but hey, it just might give you an insight to who you are. Sort of.

Serena

Disorder | RatingParanoid: LowSchizoid: LowSchizotypal: LowAntisocial: LowBorderline: ModerateHistrionic: ModerateNarcissistic: LowAvoidant: ModerateDependent: LowObsessive-Compulsive: HighI've taken this before somewhere, not at this site. Results were the same if I remember correctly. I have been told by psychiatrists/tharapists that I have border-line personality disorder, so that part is pretty accurate. Of course I don't think the obsessive-conpulsive should be that high. I don't do everything obsessivly. Oh well, it's just another online test.

Disorder | RatingParanoid: LowSchizoid: LowSchizotypal: LowAntisocial: ModerateBorderline: LowHistrionic: HighNarcissistic: HighAvoidant: LowDependent: LowObsessive-Compulsive: ModerateHmmm lets consider this, I'm antisocial, yet I must be center of attention.... interestingAwsome site but i honeslty think the test is way to long, took 10 or so minutes to do, maby more. Otherwise, very interesting

Paranoid: Low Schizoid: Low Schizotypal: High Antisocial: Low Borderline: Low Histrionic: Low Narcissistic: Low Avoidant: High Dependent: Low Obsessive-Compulsive: High might be sort of accurate for me :ph34r:

Paranoid: Low Schizoid: LowSchizotypal: Moderate Antisocial: Low Borderline: Low Histrionic: Moderate Narcissistic: Low Avoidant: Low Dependent: Low Obsessive-Compulsive: Low guess i am a normal person then (",)

Paranoid: ModerateSchizoid: HighSchizotypal: ModerateAntisocial: LowBorderline: LowHistrionic: LowNarcissistic: LowAvoidant: HighDependent: LowObsessive-Compulsive: HighGuess I'm not so normal then. Haha.But still, these tests are usually pretty pointless. They are, after all, just a bunch of internet quizzes. Anyone could make them and claim that they were somehow realistic when they're really not. For most of these personality disorders, if I were given the chance to look at all the definitions for every word, I'm sure I'd be able to pick the ones I'm most like better than the quiz can. And besides, in these quizzes there are no gray areas while in real life there obviously are. I won't be making one decision all the time or even most of the time--most of my decisions will depend on the situation. Those questions are insanely difficult to answer. The quiz either needs to offer more options or it needs to allow more of a free-response type thing.I do wonder though--do personality tests designed by psychologists also use this multiple-choice style test? Because they're not particularly good at deciphering what a person may be thinking--they categorize each person too much. For instance in most multiple choice quizzes:-A lot of traits are linked together. They come to the conclusion that if a person possesses trait A they also possess trait B. Not true in real life; things can be independent of one another, after all-Mutually exclusive traits--if a person has trait A they cannot have trait B. Also not possible. In real life, it's possible to exercise trait A under a given situation (say one of high stress) and then exercise trait B under another given situation (say one of low stress)People do not simply belong in these categories. It'd be better if there were more detail--say "If situation X occurs, then trait A will be exhibited. However, if situation Y occurs, then trait B will be exhibited," or something of the sort.

Paranoid: HighSchizoid: High
Schizotypal: Moderate
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: High
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

Yeah that's sounds a little like me...

these test wont be much of accurate as it depends on a lot of factor that a person could be understood and theres no way a few question could tell the nature of the person ,but yes a rough approximate could be gain with this

Disorder Rating Information Paranoid: Low click for info
Schizoid: Low click for info
Schizotypal: Low click for info
Antisocial: Low click for info
Borderline: Low click for info
Histrionic: Low click for info
Narcissistic: Moderate click for info
Avoidant: Low click for info
Dependent: Low click for info
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

Hey,

This is me after the test I took

Disorder Rating Information Paranoid:Moderate
Schizoid:Moderate
Histrionic: High
Narcissistic: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

I was surprised about histrionics I actually am not lol B) I am paranoid ? All of a sudden I feel bad for my boyfriend LOL

Btw, I'm weird. You'd probably have to be in an active irc channel with me for a week to notice it, cos its getting better, and hard to notice over the internet.

Your Results:Disorder Rating InformationParanoid: Moderate click for info
Schizoid: Low click for info
Schizotypal: Moderate click for info
Antisocial: Low click for info
Borderline: Low click for info
Histrionic: Moderate click for info
Narcissistic: Low click for info
Avoidant: High click for info
Dependent: High click for info
Obsessive-Compulsive: High click for info