xisto Community
MS2

A New Online Hacking Web Game hack as much as you can, collect software, buy better hardware and gai

Patience my friend :( I lost everything - every last drop of it after reaching very high yesterday and building up a terrific tool collection...Well that didn't deter me :( I'm back in business stronger than ever.. that point of time it looked damned hopeless. I just reset my ip, changed my pass and went off to sleep. Morning I started with a fresh head and worked my way up and here I am again, strong as ever ;)

True, true. Now I'm very careful and am upgrading my software. Hacking some accounts when necessary, but very careful with logs. No matter how hard the game is, I like it. It's real and everyone can get hacked.I wonder, what will happen with logs and files on NPCes when a lot of players start playing. That will be such a mess.And it should be "dial-up", not "Dail-up" :(

Edited by pyost (see edit history)

I am really quite impressed! I've tried to play other text based games and this is MY FAVORITE!!! I'm hooked! I wish I could make something like this!! It is just awesomely cool!!! I'm going to show some other people I know your site and see if they might like it... I don't know if they're text gamers, but this is REALLY addicting :( I love it! :(Thanks for sharing the site![N]F

I just signed up and had a go, it's actually quite fun to play, though really daunting at first when deleting logs and things, takes me ages!!!!!.I can't wait to finally get enough to upgrade lol and perhaps a more secure account at a more secure bank.Btw how does warez selling work? I have uploaded a program w/e and the other file but slaves section still says I don't have some virus installed, Do I need a warez virus aswell and install on target?

You need to upload and install the virus at a host, and have an adequate program to use it, aswell some warez on your computer to share. I would advise you to spam at first, and sell warez only when you get into things a bit.

Wow I just registered and I normally don't play text games...but this is way too fun for me to pass over. I just started, but it sure is addicting.....I agree with miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG's earlier statement--it does serve to quench our inner desires for the dark side...:( Can't wait to I start gettting the hang of things more....and won't have to depend on the manuals as much.

EDIT: I just noticed that when you click on "rules" in the forum, it comes up with a "file not found". :(

Also, in some instnaces when you use "got", it would be better to use "have".

I also do think that the waiting time is rather slow, but it goes both ways:

Slow waiting time = more time to study/do other things

Fast waiting time = one can finish the game in a more compacted manner (time-wise), so often there is more satisfacation to it

Each has its advantages, but I think to attract more loyal visitors, it's probably better to quicken the waiting time, as they might not be as used to the system and they might not be as interested in multi-tasking as some of the more established users will be.

Edited by Arbitrary (see edit history)

GREAT GAME!!! I played for ages and hacked half the stuff there. Hope you have fun developing it and I know it's going to be sucessfull! Never played UPLINK but this game is really addictive and interesting! Thanks for making this game!~souradipm

I must say that I had to stop playing it (unfortunatelly). It just took to much time and I had more important things to do. I still visit the web site now and then, but jost to collect money from my slaves :unsure: However, if you do have a lot of free time on your hands, it is a lot of fun.

Thank you for the replies so far.

roggle:The game officially started 2 days ago and has about 30 members right now, wich is OK for a beginning game.

miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG:

The delays can be boring indeed..But the pro of this is that you can do other stuff whilist playing (some guys learn their exams while playing SH right now:P )

When you upgrade ur hardware you'll notice a huge boost in playing speed though. (You started with a 133mhz cpu :D ...that can explain a lot )

Maybe play for a bit longer and re-evaluate the times? (add a post on the game forum about it if u like)

You are completely right, i left so much games just because they require me to go on playing for a long time, i can't do that because i'm a forex trader that requires me to be alerted all the time, so more delays is better than keep on playing all the time, remember that guy died of playing games in an internet cafe in South Korea? :unsure:

I joined up and i followed the beggingers guide but now Im stuck. I dont really know anything about hacking so I think thats why Im struggling.Could somebody maybe help me out? (Or tell me Im wasting my time if I wont be able to play lol)

i had a look the game slave hack, and it looks pretty good! congratulations on your ood work. I havent played it enough yet to say anything specific about it, but its looking pretty good!

I just regestered and have been playin for a couple hours. It's pretty interesting. I like how if you forget to clear the logs and get hacked in return you don't lose your account and you can start over. I think this may be my new addiction for awhile :P

Hey it looks fun... I hope it is as helpful as "Hack this site .com" (Which gave me some very good security tips on keeping my website safe) I hope this isn't illegal... As you may or may not know I am very aware of how you can get in trouble for hacking. As far as I know its not illegal to hack game of any type so long as it is not to steel someones identity, credit card number or money. If it is illegal to hack games... this website should probably be shut down. Not by me though, I honestly don't care. I'm off to try this game :P Hope it works on Fire Fox and Windows XP SP2.Thanks,~Sparkx~

Hey it looks fun... I hope it is as helpful as "Hack this site .com" (Which gave me some very good security tips on keeping my website safe) I hope this isn't illegal...

Actually, it's not like HackThisSite. Over there, you are using real hacking techniques to accomplish certain task. On the other hand, in Slavehack everything is done by a single (or two :P) push of a button. The thing you must be careful about is covering your tracks - and that is the only thing that is the same in real life. Therefore, it's not illegal, since you are only "attacking" other players of the game, without inflicting them any real damage.