xisto Community
mustra

Will You Trade E-Gold For Paypal ? ill give you dollars trough paypal for egold

hi all, i need a small amount of egold, would you be kind enough for trading with me ? ill give you money trough paypal and in exchange youll give me e-gold,i will also give you a small token of apreciation (money) :D , if you want,cheers, João :P

Er... Let's see.You want me to buy nothing for nothing, right.I give you nearly noghint and you give me absolutely nothing.OK, let's go.Just a moment.... Are you sure that your transaction is really safe ? No hacker could see what we are doing and intercept my nothing, preventing you from getting my nothing and getting in turn your fully nothing in his virtual pocket ? If yes, please receive my virtual greetings.

Er... Let's see.

You want me to buy nothing for nothing, right.

I give you nearly noghint and you give me absolutely nothing.

OK, let's go.

Just a moment.... Are you sure that your transaction is really safe ? No hacker could see what we are doing and intercept my nothing, preventing you from getting my nothing and getting in turn your fully nothing in his virtual pocket ? If yes, please receive my virtual greetings.

This is a common way to exchange e-gold right now, most of people need it to trade in forex, buy from ebay and so on, it depends on if you are honest enough or not :D

when i need some amount of e-gold, i go with my local friends, go with them to a place we can get online, i pay real money and they transfer e-gold to my account at the moment, this is more safer than going into a deal with a stranger.

Forex: for anyone interested, stands for "Foriegn Exchange" and some other people called it Currency Market and so on, i wrote a topic about it before which you can preview HERE.

hi all, i need a small amount of egold, would you be kind enough for trading with me ? ill give you money trough paypal and in exchange youll give me e-gold,
i will also give you a small token of apreciation (money) :) , if you want,

cheers, JoĂŁo :D

Hi there!! i have E-Gold about 1000$ and i want to exchange it to PayPal
if u want we can do this deal write me to PM
or mail me to bmf32@bk.ru

I know this is a common thing now in many forums, because online business traders don't do that (Paypal closes their account if it's a way to exchange to another online currency).The main problem here is not hackers, but Paypal itself.The person that receives the money in their e-gold account can keep it there for good, no chargebacks so there's no possibility to dispute the transaction. Now the person that receives the money in their Paypal account is liable to be asked to return the money if the other person claims he was cheated, so in the end you may end up with no egold nor paypal money. Paypal has this chargeback option, and transactions are considered officially closed and terminated only after 30 to 60 days if the account is not verified. I'm not saying that this or that person will scam you, just be aware of the risks of such transactions with people you don't know. I've read in some forums specialized in egold transactions that people with e-gold only deal with verified paypal holders and they make the egold transfer only 30 days after the paypal transaction was made.

Hi there!! i have E-Gold about 1000$ and i want to exchange it to PayPalif u want we can do this deal write me to PM
or mail me to bmf32@bk.ru

I think I would drop the .ru email address. It brings flash back of "please send money to Nigeria!!!"

I once tried the eGold program out but the stuff is so hard to get a hold of. Iâm not sure if I was looking at the correct sites but I needed to send a cashierâs check to a bank in another country just to get funds into my account. Another discouragement was the absolute minimum transaction that I could find was $100, most were $1000. This seemed like a steep price to pay for something that viewed as an experiment. Basically I didnât go though with the transaction because of the huge hassle involved in trading currency. I believe if eGold is to take off, they will have to setup a better buying system. I think this is becoming apparent if someone is asking to trade via PayPal in an insecure manner (assuming this is legit).

Hiii i am Raheel. i am in an urge for 102 USD worth of e-gold.... if somone can help.. that will be very kind........ if anyones interested.... please tell me the rates and let me knoe..my MSN is Mithani2005@hotmail.comthank you sincerlyRaheel Mithani

One post and it is about e-gold. I think we have another winner!

Just in case the general population didnât know, the founders of e-gold were indicted by a grand jury in Washington DC on April 27, 2007. The charges are money laundering, conspiracy, and operating an unlicensed money transmitting service. At the time of the charges e-gold was considered the preferred payment method of con artists and the darker side of the Internet. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-gold

Personally I think the idea of trading raw precious medals is a good thing. It goes back to the days of the gold standard in the United States (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_standard). Perhaps the main reason the U.S. Government got so upset over e-gold was because e-gold reminded them the U.S. dollar is not the only game in town anymore. The downside to all of this is of course fraud. Unlike PayPal you will really have to know your customer.

I SELL E-GOLD AT GOOD DISCOUNT

Will You Trade E-Gold For Paypal ?

You need e-gold at the best price? then you just got it, buy e-gold at jaw dropping discount, and your account would be funded within 2 minutes

-Joseph Ekwu

I SELL E-GOLD AT GOOD DISCOUNT

Will You Trade E-Gold For Paypal ?

You need e-gold at the best price? then you just got it, buy e-gold at jaw dropping discount, and your account would be funded within 2 minutes

-Joseph Ekwu

Not sure what you're looking for, Joseph. But I can give you a new, verified PayPal Premier account from an EU country in trade for E-Gold. PM me if you're still looking. Or email ecommerceaccess ##at## gmail <<dot>> com.

Man, with all the legal issues e-gold is fighting right now, I'd take a "ten foot pole" policy with that company until they get all their **** sorted out.Just a little common sense to avoid getting screwed by a scammer or by the company itself. You can't have a service with so little accountability without getting prosecuted yourself for long...somewhere, somehow, someone is going to have to produce their books to auditors...

Well... I do not know nothing about eGold I always used Paypal and I am really pleased with them.. Can you tell me why are you changing Paypal for eGold, is that better? on eGold you can withdraw on any country?

I think is better to use paypal, because their system is better known and have a lot of shops using them.

Thanks for the answers xD

Yours, Impious.

Hi,I've also been trading e-gold with people online via paypal. I agree that many scammers are out there trying to scam money via this mode of trading :P . My friend who introduced me to this e-gold paypal trading has experience of being cheated when he first involved. He was cheated when the other party refunded the money after receiving the e-gold from my friend. Thus, I urge those who are trading e-gold to beware of such scammers and always start small trading first. Successful and honest trading requires mutual trust between both parties :( . Thus, to prevent being scammed, I always negotiate proper terms with the other party. Btw, for those who wanna trade with me can pm me or simply add me to your msn if you dont mind. The rate and terms are negotiable. For initial trading, I always start small :DPls kindly share with me your experience of trading as well, thanks. I have always been chatting with other traders to figure out better means of trading. Happy trading James

Edited by creation (see edit history)

Hi guys,For those who are interested to trade with me, I have just recently gotten my moneybooker account. Do drop me a message with the form PM system if you wanna trade.Happy trading :(