xisto Community
doctor

Einstein Quiz Can you solve this problem?

my answer for this is that the beardo keeps fish, he lets them breed then cooks the adult ones for dinner. then he selss some of them and makes money and each time he does it he gets 10 times more fish so he makes more money. then he buys more fish and increases his profit by 1 million pounds. then he buys a mansion and gets a huge fish tank and fills that up with fish makes more money until hes richer than bill gates. then he buys a 3rd world country and builds it into his house and garden. then he builds a giant fence and puts border guard up to keep every one else out. then he builds up and army until they are big enough to take on the neighbouring countries he then expands into all of the neighbouring countries builds billions of fish tanks builds his troops to 10000 times the size of americas troops. takes over all of africa then uses all that land for fish tanks and builds his tropps up more. then he uses his new found money and invents new weaponary, planes and even a nuclear fusion bomb array. then he threatens america. america sends troops the troops get wiped out. takes over america then he signs an alliance with britain.

Oh wow. If I had the spare time I would have worked it out, I actually like doing these kind of puzzles and riddles usually.Of course, I have to do them on paper, I think I'd go insane if I had to do that in my head...I think those are really sad statistics though, only 2%? It must be from the short attention span people have these days.

yeah i got bored of trying to do and went of and played a game instead. i don't see any real point in trying an outdated blunder back then it was 2% but now its more like 50% or even more because generally humans are getting smarter. i have been watching your race for thousands of years. jk. well we have come a long way since the dark ages now if it wasn't for religion then we would have been more technologically advanced by now. but well its too bad and im only saying that because during medieval times people didn't want change because it went against religion.

They gave that to us in high school, middle school, and possibly elementary school (though I do not remember...). Either way, we all solved it, so I highly doubt the 98% is still correct... If it is, then, that is a very shocking conundrum...

answers for problems 5 minutesEinstein Quiz
1 2 3 4 5
houses yellow blue green white red
drink water tea cofee milk beer
pets fish horses cat dog birds
smoke Dunhill Pall mall Prince Blend blue master
natianalities norwegians Dane gemane swede Brit
-reply by sher

einstein intelligence quize( who owns the fish)Einstein Quiz

According to the quize, you know a little clue about what  each of the persons do or have:

The Dane- drinks tea

The Brit- lives in the red house

The Sweed- keeps dogs

The German- smoke prince

Except of course the Norwegian ,who we are told live in the first house next to the blue house.

but the question is not about who live in which house or smoke which cigarette or drink which drink. 

Its about who owns the fish, and since all other person already have something to idetify with is'ts only fair to say that the NORWEGIAN  OWNS THE FISH.

Answer is: GermanEinstein Quiz

1. Yellow - Norwegian - Water - Cat - Dunhill2. Blue - Denmark - Tea - Horse - Blend3. Red - England - Milk - Bird - PallMall4. Green - German - Coffee - FISH - Prince5. White - Sweden - Beer - Dog - BlueMaster

-reply by Yvonne

Hi everybody;I want to ask the quiz written by Einstein last century.It is called Einstein's Riddle.Einstein said that 98% of the people in the world cannot solve his riddle. Are you among the other 2%?(Hint:It is really easy:)

Hints:
1: There are 5 houses in 5 different colors
2: In each house lives a person with a different nationality.
3: These 5 owners drink a certain beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar and keep a certain pet.
4: No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar or drink the same drink.

Further Details:
a: The Brit lives in a red house.
b: The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
c: The Dane drinks tea.
d: The green house is on the immediate left of the white house.
e: The green house owner drinks coffee.
f: The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
g: The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
h: The man living in the house right in the center drinks milk.
i: The Norwegian lives in the first house.
j: The man who smokes Blend lives next to the one who keeps cats.
k: The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
l: The owner who smokes Blue Master drinks beer.
m: The German smokes Prince.
n: The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
o: The man who smokes Blend has a neighbor who drinks water.

The question is : WHO KEEPS FISH?
Good Lucks!

The german who lives in the green house, drinks coffee, smokes princes is the one who keeps the fish