xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
valcarni

How Long Does It Take For Hosting Approval ?

How long does it take your page to get authorised on this site and by which method do you find out... on here or via email ? like after you have filled out and posted the application for hosting... how long does it take ?thanks if anybody could help me with this problem

Edited by miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG (see edit history)

The Admins and Mods are volunteers and have lives, so whenever they next get to the site and review the Applications will be when they get reviewed. Could be 8 hrs, or 48 hrs. No telling some days. Depends on the weather sometimes.As to Notification, just check in the sub-forum where you posted the Application and there will be a posting as to your success or denial. Usually, there are reasons given for the Denials, so don't despair if you have been denied at first. Take note of the points made and try your best to improve in those aras and you will most likely succeed.An alternative to the Xisto services exists in a 'sister' company- Xisto.com, so if you are having difficulties with the approval, wander over there to get Hosted. The packages and services are the same, only the Mods are nicer... *just kidding* ....

You wil see the answer to your post asking for hosting. simply look at the other people's posts and answers,andyou will see how long is the average answer time. Usually it's a rather short time, except if there is a problem making the staff really busy.Also try shouting in the shoutbox, this could wake people up.---------------Sorry, jlhaslip, we were typing at the same time, so I did not notice that you already fully answered the question. Your answer is more complete than mine, although I would not take the risk to see miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG getting angry.Personnally, I did not try Xisto because I have no time left, being busy posting on Xisto forum.

Edited by yordan (see edit history)

An alternative to the Xisto services exists in a 'sister' company- Xisto.com, so if you are having difficulties with the approval, wander over there to get Hosted.

The packages and services are the same, only the Mods are nicer... *just kidding* ....

** m^e takes out his serrated sword and takes-off after jlhaslip - REVENGE!! SWEET REVENGE !!! I SMELL BLOOD !!

geez thats the fastest application ive ever seen approved. usually it takes a couple of days but an hour and 41 minutes!ur lucky, lol