xisto Community
remters

Rate Google On A Scale Of 1-10 Rate google

I'd give google a 9 out of 10 because of how simply easy and fast it is to use.
The reason it's a 9 and not a 10 is because you can never give anything a ten because then there's no room for imporovement!

I agree with you. I think I should never give Google a 10, that would mean perfect. Yahoo's far more better I think in different aspect. Who was first to appear on the Web?...
Why won't we try Microsoft's Windows Live?

I would rate google either eight or nine out of ten. I like the gmail and the search engine part. Google in my opinion at least is the best search engine because it has lots of results (more then some other search engines) and I am used to it I like the setup and how everything is possitioned. I also like google page rank because it can tell you if a site is relyable (and if lots of people use it). Gmail is just greate I use it because it is one of the only major free emails that supports POP3. I like igoogle because it is just like a dashboard for non-mac users. I have heard of some problems however with google adsense but I guess someone could expect to hear that from any ad software. I have had some trouble with thier message board (it is hard to navigate and people hardly ever reply). Even with that in mind I would still reacomend people use google rather then other sites like it (ask ect).My opinion,Sparkx

10/10.I don't see why so many people seem to hate google. They don't seem a bad company, and who cares if they use a program to find good adverts for your emails? As long as people don't read the mail, it dosen't matter.

I would personally give it 9/10 since it is easy to use and has advanced search capabilities that gets me the information I need most of the time. However, it doesn't have every single feature I want so that is why I am giving it 9 instead of 10. I believe there is room for improvement for Google to develop and extend the search engine to make it even more useful than currently is.

I would say a 7 out of 10. Many of the results are simply there because someone went through the trouble of making sure a certain page had a lot of links to it. Google ranking should be secondary to usefulness of a site but it is not. That is a bad trend and the Google method of ordering results is the culprit.

I have to say that I would give it a 10/10...simply because it is so much better than everything else....
You go to other search engines are their pages are cluttered with all kinds of stuff, and take forever to load....google on the other hand is very simple, and very fast to load.

Also, I find that the search results on google are a better than the ones on other sites, they seem much more relevant....

I rate google 10/10 b'cose there is no other serach engine which can match google, and we cont't expect any more from serach engine then google. its 100% perfect and so complete point as serch engine.

I say.. 10!Google is the best search engine that ever had!Everything that I want, I can find in Google. And it has a wonderful tools... like GoogleEarth, GoogleMaps, GoogleApps, GoogleMail, Picasa and more.I use all this services in google. And here in Brazil, we use Orkut too. It's a good relationship site. Google? PERFECT!;D

I guess I would have to rate Google really high... I use it all of the time! I have it as the default search on Firefox, so anything I need to just type it in the addy. So really, I guess it would be harder for me to search if I didn't have the search address bar. Whenever I need something picture wise, I plug in the keywords and go to images. Anytime I need to look something up, I don't type in the www, I just plug in the keyword in the Google bar, and just search away...So I guess I would have to rate it 9... if it were 10, it would be perfect and I would never have a bad search... but it is usually really good to me.- skedad -

10/10explanation is simple:because I am getting good results from it. I tried other search engines but their results weren't so good, infact some of those results weren't even related to my query. It's basically whoever pays the most money to that search engine will get the best spot on the results page no matter of how related your website really it.Google treats each website equally. Every other search engine is what I call 'corrupt'