xisto Community
whyme

Highly Important Warning About These Free Sites Avoid getting scammed or tricked

can anyone of you please tell me whats this pay-pal ?? I'm greatly confused!

In simple words it is online payment processor, when you do transation online like you want to pay some web site or you are earning out them then you need online payment processor like paypal.

I found a website wich is an affiliate program that is absolutely free no credit card no obligation, the only catch is you have to do all the advertising and it takes a little time to get your site started if anyone is curious about it just check this site out. https://www.sfimg.com/

Notice from jlhaslip:
Edit out the referral portion.
Please read or review the Xisto Readme file as found at the top of this page.

Referral Links are not allowed here. Thanks.

I found a website wich is an affiliate program that is absolutely free no credit card no obligation, the only catch is you have to do all the advertising and it takes a little time to get your site started if anyone is curious about it just check this site out. https://www.sfimg.com/

Edit out the referral portion.
Please read or review the Xisto Readme file as found at the top of this page.

Referral Links are not allowed here. Thanks.

i dont beleive these money making systems,i think its all fake!!but its little bit good to get some impressions for your site,but they dont give hits or unique visitors to our site,so i prefer for finding search engines to submit instead of finding paid to surf sites.

Dear All,please attention all these sites are cheater.
They abuse their costumers, I belive.
I have experience much of them, some are better but mostly are cheater.
eather those which are better are valueless, it means that you spend or vaste your time just for nothing at all.

i have to disagree... Google adsense is trustworthy.. the reason they have their adsense service is because they too make money... Giving the user lots of moneey per click would lower their profit... :lol: thats why they seem to try to cheat you into signing up... But i would highly recommend google AdSense for your website..i've used it for a while, but then i stopped using it cuz i wanted an adless website..

oh and google AdSense also lets you put on a firefox add, and whenever someone downloads firefox through your website you get almost 50 cents (canadian)

is all the time and effort you have to put in those online programms worth at all? i mean some of them really might pay but is it worth puttung ads on your page (getting less visitors, maybe) or spending hours and hours on other programs like ads mail reading or all that stuff ?

I have been after online earning for quite sometime. But since then all I have earned is $1.6 from Adsense.So, I have given up. Most sites that I signed up were scams. :P If you have a good and working money stream let me know.

I try to stick to the well known money making websites.... I'm probably gonna do treasuretrooper, it's so popular that by now any scams would be exploited and loads of people would know about it.

That's funny that I saw this after I just posted a link to a money-making thingy. :XD:

I'm too lazy to type the whole thing out again so I'll just [copy and paste and] post it here too.

-

Yes, I'm spamming. No, I haven't been infected by *BLEEP*.

(You might see this reposted from time to time. It will be more frequent when I myself actually see results, which come biweekly. I'll keep you guys posted.)

Copy and paste the following link into your browser:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

(Yes, that's a referral link. That's how this system works.)

Now for the description:

Summary: Join yet another social network, but get paid for each page view and each referral to the social network.

Full description: Yuwie is a social network just like MySpace and Facebook except for the fact that a percentage of its advertisements will be paid to each and every person that has a profile on the network. The whole system is very similar to multi-level marketing (MLM), which basically means that you'll earn more for each person that you refer, PLUS everyone that those people refer, and so on. (Look at it like a tree.) This would be the part where I'm referring you and adding you to my tree. =p

Posted Image

That's a chart of how much you COULD be making.

If you have any questions and/or are interested, just message me. I won't bore you anymore with my spam. =)

Thanks guys.

-

It's a legitimate deal... slow and gradual (or that's what I think, anyway). Don't expect to make tons here unless you have a lot of referrals.

Notice from rvalkass:

Anything you copy and paste must be placed in QUOTE tags. Again, referral links are strictly banned here at Xisto. Please check the Xisto Readme and the rules.

there are some special sites like meals2earn.net that gives you 500euro to sign up and very high prizes to click..i think this sites are spam or junk or they are wanting to get our attention..i dont think anyone in the world can give u 500 euro and not one person but to thousands..how can one believe this thing..well it must be some one monitoring this thing out...well i truly beleive and can get as rewarded that to get money online is pretyy cough

My advice is for you to join only sites that you have seen some proof of payment.Don?t join a site because someone says it pays.Kepp that in mind and you should be out of trouble.Avoid hyips they 99% of them are scams.

I agree about the hyip sites. I signed up to one that required an egold account, and put in $50 just to test the waters. I was glad that i didn't put in any more than that because after about a week the site went down, and I lost my money thanks for nothing egold lol.

lesson learned.

I just signed up to a cash reward site (like the freeipod.com one except you get $200 cash) it's called
Free Benjamins
(This is not my referal link!)

They seem like they are just starting up, so no history on them yet . . See what happens :P